Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Messenger-based RP [Long Term]

Status
Not open for further replies.

hauntedelevator

Meteorite
Hello! I haven't roleplayed in a while, but I'd really like to get into it again. I'm looking for someone long term and messenger based (like said in the title). Also should be noted, it's fine if there is a little smut, but ultimately I'd prefer just not to role play that sort of thing in general (fade to black is always good).

It could be anywhere from two sentences to three paragraphs; I don't want to be reading or writing novels. I prefer a bit quicker pace to a RP, though I will try to match what you're comfortable with.

As far as genre goes, I'd LOVE to do something horror/retro future/high-fantasy. The first two are my big preferences, but they're a bit specific, so don't worry if you don't fall into those. Modern, medieval, future--anything is fine with me. I'm straight, and am only looking for male RPers (sorry ladies).

But other than all of that, I'm pretty open to role play. If you'd like to work something out, please contact me through one of my messengers: I will NOT be checking this site very frequently (if at all).

Thank you!
AIM : Margatronika

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom