Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Human Test Subject

Status
Not open for further replies.

Split_infinity

Meteorite
As the title suggest my current craving is to play as a male human test subject.

These are the broad brush strokes of what I am after.

So here it is, human experimentation, Lone subject, Psychic powers/other, Painful Ordeal, Imprisonment, Extreme restraint, Professionalism, secret research facility, Medical Realism.

It is my hope this would be a long term thing. I am not really too interested in sexual content occurring unless it makes sense within the context of the setting. I am also not all that concerned by the Gender of the Doctor or the gender of the person playing the doctor. Although I do not want a Caricature mad sadistic doctor. But a Professional who will hurt the character for compliance or necessity, or part of the experiment requires it. Both nurturing but distant due to clinical necessity.

What I am wanting to explore is the growing Dynamic between the Subject and the Doctor. How the subject manages to cope with the situation he is placed in and the things he has to endure. While slowly being moulded to fulfil the criteria of the experiment. In contrast I want to see how the Doctor justifies their own inhumane actions? How their interactions with the subject changes over time. How they go about garnering compliance with the process when the subject is wilful or unwilling.

Basically I want to explore the psychological landscapes of the characters as they play off of each other. The balance of power entirely in the favour of the doctor.

If this sounds interesting to any one let me know and we can discuss further.

Ah, no joy as yet in sating this particular craving. But I can still hope that some one will find interest in pursuing the mature theme with me. I am certainly open to discussion.

Still no joy, or not quite what I am looking for. I know the idea is very specific but I am in this for the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom