Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something F/F, intriguing, and most of all smutty

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissMarissa

Super-Earth
I'm Marissa and I'm looking for something fun and interesting. I get bored easily when I'm just going through the motions. I like premises for an RP that are fresh and fun to play. Of course though, I do like my smut. I'm formulating a few plots, but if you have anything in mind, let me know. I'm a switch, but I lean towards sub. That does not mean I'm a dom. My turn ons and turn offs are below.

Turn ons
Bondage
slight non-consensual (Not full on "raped in an alley, I need therapy", but not taking no for an answer either)
witty dialogue
a dash of romance (but please, no "I love you"s when our characters have known each other an hour/day/week.)

Turn offs
Scat
Gore
Watersports
all of the general gross/no-no stuff
incest
Playing dom and then having your character refuse to do anything without mine's approval (I ask you, what exactly is the point of that? It essentially kills my ENTIRE mood when people do that)

Aside from that, most geeky fandoms I'm into. I'm not opposed to non-human characters, but it really depends on the specifics. Rule of thumb, I avoid RPs wherein either of our characters has fur and/or a snout.

Well, that's all there is. Looking forward to RPing with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom