Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Really wanting an AIM/e-mail RP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikoikoikoiko

Meteorite
Okay, so here's the dealio. I'd want to start an RP that we'd primarily do in AIM...however, I sometimes have days where I can't make it onto AIM (or I forget to get on, or the other person's internet dies or they don't feel like it, etc., something stupid), so when we wouldn't be on AIM, we could shoot e-mails back and forth! It sounds confusing, but really isn't.

Considering that you're probably skimming this thread in hopes that I'm an OK person to RP with, I'll make this quick.

CONTENT: Medieval fantasy is what I usually do (very D&D-esque, I frequently consult it for character class info), I can do as specific a setting (pirate/assassin/end of the world scenario/etc) if you want, but it doesn't matter too much to me. Naughty bits are fun, but I'm a very realistic person. You won't be getting into my character's pants off the bat (unless she's that kind of girl...or your character's a crazy rapist...which is sometimes ok! but not always). I like a bit of romance, a shit ton of plot, etc. I'll be pulling my load, but you'd better too! Over-all though, I'm pretty open to stuff. My only requirements are that it has some kind of weird magic/technology/whatever cool stuff, and that it's not strictly a sexy RP. Oh, and it'll probably be long term. I'm hoping it'll be.

LENGTH: It varies. Opening post will be like a paragraph, might be four sentences, might be just a couple if it's a really, really dull moment that we're pushing through (I don't like these moments, they're awkward but happen). I like quick-paced stuff. Or something. Here's some copypasta from my lone RPing buddy and I's e-mail!
" It seemed clear, for the moment. Vie would suite up or whatever before crawling out of their shelter, and heading in the general direction they had been going. There would still be plenty of time for conversation, it seemed. Vie wondered what Ebberon had for them, anyways; would it be easier to get back home, then..? Even if they found out how, she was wary of doing it any where near that place. Knowing their luck, they'd warp back and start the war all over again, only this time making sure they'd win. Vie shuttered at the thought. "
OUCH, that post had a lot of fluff in it. Oh well. She's a quiet girl, that Vie.

Like I said, I'm not really picky. You're just warned, I'm very chatty. There will be a lot of OOC. I'm a giddy 20-year old girl. It happens.
So shoot me an IM! I may be invisible so IM me regardless, that way I can IM you back and stuff.

likeliolikeiko is my AIM. I hope to talk to you soon! :D Even if you're unsure IM me anyways, worst case scenario, we RP for an hour and say fuck it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom