Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a Female Partner [Incest M/F added]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiharu

Moon
Heya,

I'm new to the this site but not new RPing genre. I'm currently looking for the following female partner, probably common in what people usually look for.

1) Obviously a girl.

2) Literate. Few typos are okay here and there.

3) Short term if smut, long-term if the RP needs some plot.

4) Doesn't expect instant replies nor will leave me hanging if they get bored. Telling me you're bored of the RP is sufficient enough to end the RP.

5) You don't have to right a book. A paragraph or so is sufficient enough for me. Writing a sentence as a reply is a no-no.

6) Willing to RP through Email, PM then messenger. (In this order.)

7) Likes sex with clothing still on.

Here are some pairings I'd like. We can discuss the plot through PM if you chose to have me as your partner.

Modern Genre
Fantasy Genres
Student x Student
Nurse x Patient
Doctor x Patient
Boyfriend x Girlfriend
Neighbor x Neighbor
Childhood friends
Master x Slave

I also would love to have dress ups and/or sex with clothing on if it falls into the plot we discuss! There's something about those that seem quite kinky. x3

Dislikes
Anything that belongs in the bathroom, beastality. Generally all those nasty things.

TL;DR
Basically, I'm interested in anything that's either related humans or huamans with cat/tiger/etc ears and tail. I'm flexible with discussing the plot, whether it's romantic, relationships, torture or smut. It can either be short or long term.

If you're interested and want to discuss more, please send me a PM.
Thanks!

RE: Looking for a Female Partner

Bump!

I'll probably consider some roles through PM if someone's interested.

Bump.

Changed my post a bit to add more details and expand what I'm looking for. Included a TL;DR (To long; didn't read) paragraph.

TL;DR
Basically, I'm interested in anything that's either related humans or huamans with cat/tiger/etc ears and tail. I'm flexible with discussing the plot, whether it's romantic, relationships, torture or smut. It can either be short or long term.

Guess I'm tired of looking around and got impatient with a few people :(. So if any females want a partner, feel free to PM me!

I would love a Doctor/Patient RP (with me being the patient), but I prefer to RP only on this site for now... If that works for you let me know. :)

Buuuuuuump!

My time zone is GMT -5 (EST) for those who are looking for someone to partner with in the same timezone. I'm usually available all day since I check the forums daily and have my email connected to my iPhone.

I'm up for anything, aside from those not-so normal things, so give me a shot!

Ba dump.

Looking for something long-term romantic.

Some random plot I'd like to try but not restricted to.

1) Boy meets girl over the internet. They start talking, getting to know each other then eventually start having fun. As the story progresses, they decide they should meet up since they're from the same town/city. From there they find out either the following pairings

1) Teacher x Student
2) Boss x Employee
3) Step Siblings
4) Students in the same class that are actually friends.
5) Something here

The plot can continue, depending on pairings. From blackmail to incest to true love.

2) Rise of the nekos?
For a while neko-humans were kept as slaves, pets, servants or toys. Long have that lusted to turn the tables around on the humans. Eventually, their wish comes true and the nekos break loose and rebels against the humans. A couple of years later, humans are now the slaves, pets, servants or toy, just like the nekos were in the past.

Now, a neko was wandering around adn finds busy slave house, wondering what's going on. From there, the neko stumbles upon its former master. Depending on the past, good or bad, the story can proceed in various directions.
a) Master x Slave
b) A love story

3) War torn
After the great war, a soldier survives and is slowly dying. A villager stumbles upon the soldier and decides to tend to the soldier. Will the story continues as...
a) Soldier is in debt (Forced)
b) Love story
c) Soldier takes advantage

4) Homeless
A homeless person is out in the rain/snow and is found by a average/rich person. That person decides to take the homeless person home and shelter them. What happens then..?
a) master x servant
b) love
c) ....?

PM me if you're interested in this, something related to this or some other plot you have in mind.

Another neko like fantasy.

Your average character is walking home at night from a long day of work or class. He/She stumbles upon a cat and decides to take it him. Though, the cat really wasn't what it was meant to be when it feels affection or perhaps true love...

Bump

Sorry to everyone who I left hanging. I just got to busy with real life things from college to projects to work. =/

I'm also interested in trying some of the following things;
-Quick fun
-Hentai/Anime based plots.

I also want to include that toys, dirty talk, sex with clothing on or public places are some pluses!

So if anyone's interested, feel free to PM me! I'm looking for some fun ;D

So I'm back from a haitus due to work and looking for something between my post with a few topics or this.

So I just finished up some Anime involving a brother and sister where the sister eventually finds out she wasn't related to her brother but keeps it a secret.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ore_no_Im%C5%8Dto_ga_Konna_ni_Kawaii_Wake_ga_Nai
(Can't use the actually female in this story since she's 14)

If any female is interested in playing this with me, shoot me a PM and we can work out the details.

If anyone has ever watched those ecchi fighting anime:
Ikkitousen
Tenjou Tenge
High school of the dead (Maybe..without the zombies)
Queen's blade
Samurai Girls
Freezing
Sekirei
Air Gear

You've probably seen the girls eventually topless or with ripped up clothing but really...no physical or sexually touching. Such as a guy trying to grope or feel up the girl. Or even, the other way around where the girls take advantage of the guy!

I'm thinking of changing it around, perhaps make it x-rated instead of cleave hanging or breast showing! Let's get the girls really into deep trouble for trying to get into a fight or vice versa...either in a fighting ring where thousands of people are watching or just straight out in a forest or by the beach.

Given the characters though, maybe ...
OC x OC
OC x Anime character
Anime x Anime character

If any female is interested in giving this a shot with me, give me a PM! I'll explain it more if needed.

Just keep in mind, I'm only looking for actual female in real life to RP with me. I will either RP through PM, email or messenger until I'm comfortable with public threads. I either RP through first or third person but would like to try more first to have more experience!

An alternate starting plot. (Can use characters from Anime or OC. I just rewrote it a bit from another person's request thread.)

As you walk into the doors you are greeted by half naked women some tied up in odd position with toys shoved in each hole while others serve drinks, though the fights are the main attraction. Down in the ring two people fight till the other gives up or passes out in an anything goes match. Though the catch is, you're not really suppose to inflict pain but rather, win by sexually contact, sex toys, sex, teasing, etc! Also you'll have to be prepared to be sticky, half naked, completely naked as the fight progresses. So don't worry about blood pouring out of your body, that is unless your a virgin! :)

The winner of the fight can continue to humiliate the loser in front of the crowd in anyway they want. And the winner also gets to keep the loser as a trophy and to do whatever they please outside of the ring. Heck, they can arrange fixed matches in the future just to get more publicity out.

Photoshoot!

A simple and short plot. A female just signed up for a photoshoot for a lingerie/clothing magazine. She then gets offered more pay if she were to start advertising for a softcore magazine. Maybe sex toys? Then from there, for a even bigger raise, it moves on to a hardcore magazine. The pay is even better if you're still a fresh girl :). So how far would you go!

Kinky locations

Ever wanted to have sex in a park? Alright, let's do that! What about in a changing booth, back of the theater, bathroom stall, a changing room. Or even...in front of a photo-booth machine in one of those arcades! Well, I'm all game for this. Just give me a place to meet up :D

Mecha/Space/Futuristic

It's around the 2700s where giant robots roam the earth and war has spread to space (Gundam, zoid type of story). We can either play as wingman where one of us gets shot down or we can be enemies/rivals and one of us gets shot down or we just both crash into a planet/island/unknown territory. So this can go in any direction!

Some random pairings

Step-brother/Step-Sister - What would you do if your step sister/step brother was just so damn hot?
Doctor or Nurse / Patient - Kinky check up!
Gym teacher or Student / Student - Who wouldn't want to touch a girl wearing bloomers :)
Master / Slave - So many ways this can lead too.
Neko / Human
Boyfriend / Girlfriend - Cliche story but it can be fun
Boss / Secretary
Co-workers
Roommates
Anime-based pairings - I've watched a ton of Anime. Clannad, Kanon, Full Metal Panic, Gundam(s), Zoids, School days, K-on, Shuffle!. There's are just some examples, feel free to ask me if I've watched an Anime
Game-Pairings - Tales series, Final Fantasy Series, Resident Evil series. Feel free to also ask me if I've played a game you're interested in doing!
Throw some pairings at me!

All of these plots are just basic outlines so we can always discuss them farther! Just give me a PM :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom