Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[mxm] Literate {mxf} one-on-ones [fxf]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miji

Meteorite
Hello to everyone out there!
I'm Miji, also known as Mijini for many years on Gaiaonline. I've been playing for somewhere around nine years now, off and on.
I'm very open, easy-going, and am rumored to be creative. :p
My schedule is a little hectic right now but I'll try to come on and reply as often as possible. But I digress; lets get down to the nitty-gritty...

-I am Literate, I would prefer if you were too. Semi-lit is acceptable as long as you try ^^
-I put effort into my work, I expect you to as well
-Please don't message me not knowing what you want to do
-Graphic, passionate, potentially kinky sex is wonderful. But it takes a back seat to plot
-I prefer to double, but I will do a roleplay with only one coupling
-I prefer to play males, but am more than happy to play a female
-I will not do fandom, I'm sorry
-To make things easier on both of us, please mention your preferences in your first message (ie. single or double pairing, genre, het, yaoi, etc.)

Genres/pairings:
Vampire/Werewolf - NOT Twilight-y. >_o Ask if you need specifics
Fantasy (modern or historical-esque) - Elves, fairies, demons, angels! Pirates, ghosts, anthros, ninjas, witches! Everyone welcome
Modern (no fantasy) - Roommates, high school {including teacherxstudent if teacher is male}, etc.
I will do things like, kidnapping, master x slave, or school for the gifted if you have a plot that I like. =D
If you have a plot you'd like to try let me know! I'm not so fond of futuristic based-plots, however. Or anything clearly based off of a television show or movie. ^_^;

I really like:
Younger x older pairings
Piercings
Tattoos
Vampires
Virgins
Short x tall characters
Realistic characters (ie. girls who don't have a perfect hour-glass frame)
Drama, romance, tension
Opposites attract!
Love triangles/threesomes

I'm not so down with:
Non-con (only a few of my characters would actually be capable of this)
Futuristic-based plots
M-preg

I only play through PM's, but feel free to post or message me if you are interested in playing with me or if you have any questions. =D

Randomness of the day:
I woke up with snakebites, and now only have one. =(
Must wait three weeks to get the other side re-done because it was crooked. >_<;

I'd love to do some sort of RP with you. Not sure which though... all sound pretty good to me :p (Looking for a MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom