Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving the Darkest bloodiest serial killer type

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a very sexy serial killer I want to create a story about.

She is 5'2 has dark violet (looks black unless shes in the sun) hair a very delicate look about her.

she goes after men who are abusive, evil, etc. she hangs them up from the celing over a plastic tub and uses a machete to slit their throats,while bathing in their blood.

In the day she owns a bar.

any one intersted?

im looking for a:

2 best friends (male or female)

new lover (preferable male)

sister

doesnt matter what species you are either.

Wow, you know I've recently had a bit of a fantasy about being taken by a female serial killer.

I'm not sure if this is your sort of thing, but I love the idea of being a young guy taken by an older woman. In the serial killer fantasy she lures young guys then drugs them, ties them up and has her fun.

As my teenage character is a virgin she has the satisfaction of being my first....and my last. While she has me, she uses me for her pleasure, making me serve her every fantasy until she is ready to dispose of me. The sex is about her satsifaction, and she makes me satisfy her.

Let me know if you are interested

{{Marie_the_freak}} said:
I have a very sexy serial killer I want to create a story about.

She is 5'2 has dark violet (looks black unless shes in the sun) hair a very delicate look about her.

she goes after men who are abusive, evil, etc. she hangs them up from the celing over a plastic tub and uses a machete to slit their throats,while bathing in their blood.

In the day she owns a bar.

any one intersted?

im looking for a:

2 best friends (male or female)

new lover (preferable male)

sister

doesnt matter what species you are either.

mmm sorry idk about being a girl going after aguy kinda weird on my end:(

you wouldnt be a girl going after a guy... lol im a chick...and my serial killer is a chick

sorry i already have a lover filled.. but you can be any other character...

umim lost I thought I wa the lover lol and thought her post was urs lol

lol nope you are the lover and my posts are mine....

Ill go ahead and start and let the other characters just come in when they want..

btw my character and who ever decides to play her sister...they are only half sisters (by father) and dont get along very well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom