Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking openminded, creative and fun writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vive

Super-Earth
*Waves at the ones finding their way to her first request thread*

I'd like to start off by saying you might not need to fulfill all three criteria in the topic, the important thing is you got a little bit of each!

As for me, I do like roleplaying mostly anything though my favorite settings are modern settings. I'm also a fan of Sci-Fi settings, especially Star Trek ones involving Seven of Nine. I'm also a bit curious about trying out some of these interesting videogame-settings that I've seen a bit here and there. Especially Tomb Raider would be fun.

My characters are more or less always on the more submissive side and I do prefer meeting males that are dominant. Though I guess every once and then it could be fun to flip the coin and try something new *nods*

I could also list my ON/OFF's in short form for those of you in a hurry, if it's too much red then you could always run to the next thread below me!

My ONS are: Humiliation, large breasts, degradation, rough sex, ageplay, giving oral sex and wearing various outfits.
My OFFS are: Incest, animals, scat, blood, watersports and herms. I'm also not much for people writing short forms for every word possible.

Another good thing would be to have a look at my Rabbithole profile and see if it seems interesting, http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Vive

Oh and I guess I should mention I usually prefer to roleplay over IM/YIM or some other form of a chat!

I don't know what to write more than this though, think I should l leave it here and fill in the blanks at some later point when I've thought out what to add. *hugs*

Updating it a bit with a scenario I'd like to try.
A middle age single mother hires a younger clown to perform at her son's birthday and the story goes from there. I'd much prefer the clown to be one of those fully makeuped ones and preferable even with a pair of those big oversized red shoes!
Other than that I'm open for ideas regarding the scene, just hope someone wouldn't mind roleplaying a clown. And preferable one of those mean clowns.

Still looking around for one of those makeuped mean clowns! Would also be interested in trying out a superheroine setting. And I should probably mention again that I'm a sub so I prefer to meet dominant males that don't mind bossing me around a bit *nods*

Vive said:
Updating it a bit with a scenario I'd like to try.
A middle age single mother hires a younger clown to perform at her son's birthday and the story goes from there. I'd much prefer the clown to be one of those fully makeuped ones and preferable even with a pair of those big oversized red shoes!
Other than that I'm open for ideas regarding the scene, just hope someone wouldn't mind roleplaying a clown. And preferable one of those mean clowns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom