Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futas futas everywhere... please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kushiel

Planetoid
I have a major craving... obviously!

And therefore, I would like to do several RPs involving Futas. My preference would be for Hermaphrodite style Futas as opposed to Shemale style Futas, though this is always negotiable. I enjoy Futa/Futa, Futa/Female, and Futa/Male. I am looking for something akin to smut with plot. I enjoy a lot of raunchy action, but there's got to be a story behind it all to give it life... And I consider myself to be semi-lit to literate, writing on average 2-5 paragraphs a post, depending on what I get from my partner. I would prefer PMs, but will do threads as well.

**Now accepting RPs on Messengers. I have YIM, which is compatible with msn, so if you feel like playing on there. I'm mostly looking for people avaliable for EST AM and afternoons, when I'm avaliable.

A few Roles and Scenes I enjoy

*New Craving* Vampires, Werewolves, Mages, and other Supernatural creatures. (Big WoD fan, and long time player.)

Incest - Mother/Daughter, Sister/Sister, Father/Daughter, Brother/Sister, Cousins, Aunt(Uncle)/niece(nephew) etc...

School scenes (Prefer High School, but College is doable too.) Student/Student, Student/Teacher(Or other authority figure) (I enjoy opposing dynamics like Popular/unpopular or Jock/Geek.)

D/S - I am a switch, which means I play both Dominant and Submissive roles, as well as anything in between. I most often play Dominant roles, and would love to find at least a few where I get to play the submissive.

TV, Movies, Games, etc... - Star Wars, World of Warcraft, Heroes

Cant think of any more off the top of my head, but if you've got an idea you're itching to try. Throw it at me, I may be interested. The kinkier and dirtier the better! Within reason... I avoid anything that belongs in the bathroom.

So go ahead and PM me already, you know you want to!

Oh, I'd like to bump with you.

I'm interested in a roleplay of the Futa/female nature, though I'd be willing to meet that futa/futa craving if you like. I'm very much into smut-stories, so I think we could have a nice time together.

I enjoy the school scene (prep school, in particular), but I'm also a big fan of video games, anime, and movies. I've been looking for a Fable based roleplay (in particular, Fable III with a Queen/servant scenario), but that's just one idea. PM me if you're interested in beginning something. ;D

Appologies to everyone that I've been RPing with, or even just discussing RPs with. I ended up catching pneumonia and have just today discovered the energy to actually type coherent words.

I promise, I will be catching up on posts either today or tomorrow. As well as replying to the new requests and ideas I've gotten over the past few days that I didnt really have the brain power to respond to.

Besides... letting you all know like this is almost as good as a free *Bump*

Somehow I managed to slip onto the second page, even with all of my self *Bumping*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom