Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RLA1968's request thread for m/f roleplays

Status
Not open for further replies.

RLA1968

Moon
No choice (forced incest-looking for 1-female to play sister)

Please PM me if you are interested in this RP. Looking for female writer for sister. I have one scene I would like to include.

Ron Miller 28 years old 5’11 205 lbs brown hair and green eyes. Has been a lawyer for 3 years in a top firm. Never married and engaged twice. He just never completely has connected with the right woman. Ron had an issue, that to move up in the firm, he needed to attend the many functions with a pretty woman on his arm and look the traditional part. The decision makers were old as dirt and believed in extremely traditional values. He did all the right things with the school he attended and fraternity he was a member of. He needed that last element.

Ron’s only sibling a sister 25 years old recently divorced a cheating husband and was trying to find a place to live. She was working with her husband in his business. The unfaithful bastard cleaned out the accounts over a period of months and let all the bills go before leaving the country with the company receptionist before anyone was the wiser. She was left with not only the impossible debt but everything including the house being repossessed. His sister was staying with a friend here and there trying not to wear out her welcome.

He called her. Ron suggested she move in. Ron was after all trying to help her with the legal issues.
“Hey sis, I have a crazy idea. Why don’t you move in with me? It is rent free and I would enjoy the company. I can dig into your legal issues better with you around.” Ron said and waited for a response.

The arrangement (incest and manipulation/blackmail looking for 1-Female to play Mom)

Please PM me if you are interested. Looking for one female writer to play mom.

Story: Dad waited till Mark was 18 to divorce his wife Jennifer. There was a prenuptial. So, she got very little and no alimony or big lump sum of money. Jennifer wanted to stay living in a nice house on the same side of town but had no idea of the financial strain it would be. She was able to use all her money for a down payment but quickly saw the house payments would be too much.

Mark on the other hand was given a trust fund that was his once he turned 18. Jennifer 34 years old (had Mark at 16) was trying desperately to get back in the work world but with no college education and a stay at home mom her entire adult life…all she could land is a entry level receptionist job paying just above minimum wage.

Mark has agreed to live at home while attending the local university to get his business management degree. Jennifer is not able to keep up with the bills with her meager salary particularly to keep the house.

Jennifer’s self esteem is low after the last 5 years pretending her marriage was fine when her husband was sleeping in a different bedroom as well as she knew for years of his affairs. After having Mark at a young age…she was scared to conceive again so she went on birth control. She didn’t have any family to turn to as her parents had an average retirement down to Arizona but not much more. She is an only child.
Jennifer 34 years old. 5’4 110 lbs Blonde hair Blue eyes.

Mark 18 years old 5’11 195 lbs Brown hair Blue eyes

Mark walks in the house. He notices his mom sitting on the couch with a sour look and just looking down. TV is not on. Did someone die or what is going on he thought.
"Hey mom, is everything okay?" Mark states and walks over into the living room and sits beside her on the couch.

The Repalcement Open (Incest, Seduction) looking 1-Female Rper for sister

Looking for one female writer to play sister and girlfriend depending on how we go with this. PM me if interested.

Derek Miller 24 years old 6’2 205 pounds brown hair and hazel eyes. Physically fit. After 6 years in the military, Derek moved to Oregon for a permanent place to hang his hat. The military produced 1 divorce and a handful of unfaithful girlfriends. The price he paid when he was away so much. He didn’t have any trouble getting a government office job as a civilian of course. He grew up in Virginia. So why would he want to settle in Oregon? He wasn’t keen on his family back home especially his father and step-mother. His real mother passed when he was 16. The only other close family is his sister.

Derek’s sister 26 years old. (name and physical description open). She moved to Oregon after completing college for a job. She is recently divorced no kids. She set her friend Lisa up with her brother. Lisa is scheduled to go to training in Florida for two weeks. Lisa asked her to check up on Derek. They were not extremely close growing up but have become somewhat friendly as adults helping each out during breakups and so forth.

Scene start-
Derek’s sister knocks on door of Derek and his girlfriend’s condo. He opens the door.

“Hey there.” He says and smiles. He eyes her in a dress and heels. Sister or not she has always been quite attractive he thought.
(whistles)"Well look at you gorgeous."

Wife's Best Friend- Nonconsent/Strong Sexual Encounters(looking for female to play wi

Looking for female character to play wife's best friend and depending on how RP goes the wife occasionally. Please PM if interested.

Ron Anderson is 22 years old 5’11” and 185 lbs. brown hair and hazel eyes quite athletic. He has been married for 3 months. He dated his current wife (Chrystal) back during his junior year of college till they got married. He is in the finance industry as a manager. His golf game and network from his fraternity days has been even more valuable than his degree that has him on the fast track.

Kelly 22 year old shoulder length brunette hair brown eyes has been best friends with Chrystal since the 7th grade, maid of honor at the wedding. They even went to college together. Ron occasionally flirted with her but backed off in the best interest of not losing his primary target except the night before the wedding he laid a lip lock on Kelly but nothing further. He called it too much to drink. Kelly never told her best friend because she didn’t want to hurt her friend.

There was a house warming party at the Andersons. The honeymoon was of course over and Chrystal was so proud of how she had gotten decorated. Several friends were invited for both Ron and Chrystal. A lot of drinking was going on but Ron abstained as he doesn’t drink. Targets become better prey with alcohol and he doesn’t like to impede his hunting skills.

As the night wore on the guests were leaving and it was getting late. Chrystal was concerned about her friend and did not want her to drive home. Kelly had more than a couple of beers and mixed drinks. Chrystal was also a bit intoxicated. She asked her sober husband if he would be so kind to drive Kelly home.

“Sure honey, I don’t mind. Why don’t you go up to bed and I’ll be home in no time.” he replied to his wife.

“Well, my lady your chariot awaits.” he took a stab at being humorous toward Kelly. His wife just called him a clown and laughed. She knew Kelly was barely amused at his brand of humor.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20461

Wife's Best Friend- Nonconsent/Strong Sexual Encounters

Looking for female character to play wife's best friend and depending on how RP goes the wife occasionally. Please PM if interested.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20460

The Repalcement Open (Incest, Seduction)

Looking for one female writer to play sister and girlfriend depending on how we go with this. PM me if interested.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20459

The arrangement (incest and manipulation/blackmail)

Please PM me if you are interested. Looking for one female writer to play mom.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=20458

No choice (forced incest)

Please PM me if you are interested in this RP. Looking for female writer for sister. I have one scene I would like to include.

Please do not start an RP thread in the roleplay sections until you find a roleplay partner to play with. I'm going to merge those threads into this one, and so it's all grouped together neatly. If you want to use the same posts you can copy it. ^_^

Thank you. ^^

kikora said:
Please do not start an RP thread in the roleplay sections until you find a roleplay partner to play with. I'm going to merge those threads into this one, and so it's all grouped together neatly. If you want to use the same posts you can copy it. ^_^

Thank you. ^^

Thanks.

If anyone is interested in any of these..you can also reply to this thread or PM me.

Regards,
Ron

Another new idea:
Richard Reisenthorpe 38 years old 5’11 185 pounds. Brown hair military buzzcut with grey on the sideburns and physically very fit. Runs 3 miles daily and does additional aerobic exercise like boxing to stay in great shape. Richard built a real estate business where he also became a financer and building management company. He stretched his business to 6 small towns of about 3000 people apiece in the Rocky Mountain state area. His company fixed up and built homes to either sell or rent.
Looking for female to play 19 year old female. I will play father and son. This is a love story. Not real sure how this will go. i usually have twists and turns in RPs. PM me if interested as well as ideas or comments.

He was humble from growing the son of a carpenter/roofer(father) and teacher(mother). He knew hard work but learned the man with the white color went home with the most money. He made good decisions most of his life other than at 18 years, he got his high school girlfriend pregnant. She turned out to be a piece of work. 6 years later after marriage and raising their son…she decides to clean out the bank account, pawn the wedding ring and anything else she could. Never saw her again. Some say she went to California and some say Las Vegas. Richard never remarried. He blamed his dedication to building his business as the reason she left. Most say she always had her head in the clouds and didn’t want to live in Mayberry USA even in the biggest house in town.

Richard’s son, Evan, grew up cocky and arrogant. He knew his dad was the richest SOB in the county and people gave him a free pass for everything. Richard didn’t approve but by a certain age, Evan was out of control. Girl chasing was an example of this. Richard was quite fearful that an oops would occur for sure or maybe multiple oops’. Much to his relief Evan reached 18 without incident. Evan was however dating a certain girl that came from a poor family. Evan was out for one thing. Richard took a liking to the girl and actually went out of his way to be nice to her and talk to her. He slipped her money which was their secret from time to time. That was even before Evan set his sights on her. Nievely Richard thought that Evan would do right by this girl. Evan wanted to score and then go off to a ivy league school graduate and settle in a big city, growing up would come much later after partying.

This girl just found out she is pregnant by Evan. Her parents have thrown her out. Evan laughed at her and threw $300 at her to have an abortion. He leaves town tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom