Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request Thread - Looking for Interactive, Vivid Play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello roleplayers. Looking for creative, dark-thinking female players for a good interactive roleplay. I like fairly standard set ups that quickly devolve into the wicked. Usually strong female characters and strong dialogue. Lately, favorites have been dual-sided roles with repressed dark sides that are uncovered, yanked out, exploited, or discovered.

In practice, the setups range from blackmail, to stalking, to voyeuring, poisoning, mind control, psychotics, and everything in between. The characters are usually one-offs, and can be fan-based or celebrities, or whatever suits you. I have bits and pieces of a few ideas but always want to make sure my partner is interested in the content (and agrees on style!)

I like there to be a general storyline, but for it to be open-ended enough for both players to improvise a little and twist towards the unexpected.

As I said, the preference is really the style of play - detailed, interactive, multi-sensory, and intense.

My preference is for messengers, because of my preference for good dialogue and interactivity. Send me a message if interested. Now, I have access to Yahoo Messenger and AIM.

Looking forward to hearing from you - please PM me if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom