Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Realistic or Not [m x f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace-of-Dark

Meteorite
Hello there reader. :>
I hope I have some how captured your interest by my title and you have decided to look into my little request thread.

As stated in my title I am up for a realistic roleplay or a fictitious roleplay, be it feudal dragon riders or Center City lovers. I am willing to accept any idea, well most, you pitch to me so please don't be afraid to ask if I'm interested or willing.

Recent Cravings -

Soldier Boy:
In every tavern, inn, and city across the great nation were brazen swordsmen on strong horses with large manors and exotic wonders from faraway lands, celebrating their glorious victory against the barbaric nation to the north. And where there are strong, wealthy men, there are young, busty women looking for an easy passage to the aristocratic lifestyle.

Then there was the conscript, drafted from a village military camp, given a small apartment down by the old bridge with a small lump sum of gold in order to sustain his new life. Although he was not rich and most definitely not powerful, he manages to catch the eye of a young women bound to marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom