Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

mold me into your toy (m-f or f-f) - new plot & pairings 12/10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilytania

Supernova
Hey there! Most of y'all know me as Lily, so that's what I'm going by now. I am craving some new roleplays. Mostly, master x slave roleplays. I do others, this is just my favorite pairing. I have a few ideas, so if you'd like to look around, go ahead. By the way, I'm currently looking to play female in a heterosexual roleplay. I'll try yuri, but it's a no-go on mxm

Feel free to suggest plots! I'll listen to anything!

As for my kinks, just ask. My computer has issues with RH, so I don't have one at the moment. I'm okay with a lot of things, except for watersports and scat. Those are non-negotiable.
Update: Decided to put some on here. So, here's some I just love...
Bondage, heavy or light
Cuddling
Orgasm Control/Denial
Masturbation
Pregnancy
Enslavement
Leash and Collar

And, for those of you who ask, no, I don't have an IM. I have email, Gmail chat, PMs, and threads, but threads are my last choice.

Key:
Title = Craving
Title = currently unavailable

I am currently craving a master x slave between a vampire and a human. It can be yuri or hetero, but I'd prefer to be a human female slave. And the vampire WILL. NOT. SPARKLE.

Next roleplay credited to ToxicLips
The Kidnapping
(Yuri or Het, me as victim)
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=876935
In Italy, there is a underground sex slave market. The police have overlooked this group since they pay the police a handsome reward to not do anything to the group. A young woman comes from United states and is kidnapped, will they be able to break her and sell her to the highest bidder? Or will they kill her int he process.

Daddy's Little Sex Slave - Incest
A girl and her father live together in a large house. Needless to say, they're well-off. She is feisty, a bit rebellious, but still kind-hearted, and definitely not the kind of "rebellious" portrayed in movies. She believes her mother abandoned her on his doorstep. Her father knows her mother has been watching the whole time, and he only just recently has sold his precious sex slave. Now it's the daughter's turn in the "family line".

The Governor's Daughter - kidnapping, possibly gangbang - ULTRA CRAVING!
A governor has spent his term fighting to bring a gang, mafia, something or other down. The leader of the group has had enough, and kidnaps the governor's daughter in order to gain leverage with the governor. He either sells her to someone or keeps her for himself, giving the governor false hopes that he might get her back someday if he complies. Update: I've tried a couple variations. One is that she's kidnapped by the bodyguard. Another is that she's blind. Just some considerations. :)

Corruption of the Throne - kidnapping, a lot of things, depending on how much fantasy you want
An innocent princess is third in line for the throne, beneath her uncle and her older brother. Her father is ailing, and will soon be gone. She does not want the throne, and instead focuses on the people. She sneaks out of the palace at night to the gates of the palace to feed to starving paupers bread. One night, either inside the castle, in the gardens, or disguised as a pauper, a man kidnaps her, and holds her prisoner in his own enchanted dungeon, to corrupt the girl. He wants her to kill her brother and uncle, then take the throne and follow the orders of those who are her puppeteers.

New plots 9/15

The Bodyguard and His Charge
The governor's daughter has a new bodyguard. He has a good record, never been in jail, never gotten a ticket, fought in the war, did kickboxing. He's perfect for the job. But one time, when he is driving her home, he takes a different turn than usual.
He drugs her, kidnaps her. He saw her in a magazine a year ago, and just knew he had to have her. And an inside job is the perfect way to do it.

The Young Heiress
The heiress to an estate is awakened one night by the butler, a man who has been with her family since she was little. He tells her he has something urgent, that he needs her to come with him. He takes her out into the woods around her home, and before she can suspect much anything, he traps her inside a cabin no one knows exists. His purpose: to impregnate her and defile the family line. But will he want to give her back?

New plots

The Soldier - possible language barrier
Set sometime in the future, a country has been taken over by a dominating country. A young girl's family is killed, except for her. She is taken to one of the headquarters for questioning. The soldier who captured her takes a small liking to her, and decides to make her his slave.

I'll add more as I think of them. Feel free to offer up your own plot.

Pairings
Step-sister x Step-brother
Step-father x Step-daughter
Father x daughter
Father x adopted daughter <-- plot
Enemy king x Princess
Prince x Slave
Alien x Human
Vampire x Neko
Mistress x Slave (I play slave)

I'd be fine with those being master x slave relations as well. I might try romance again, but it hasn't been my thing as of late.

Update 12/10: I recently played a dystopian roleplay that I really enjoyed. If you're interested, message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom