Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Osh Kosh B'Gosh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvesBosom

Planetoid
I'm going to start by saying I'm virgin and new to ideas.

Kidding!

Ok, I want a roleplay and not just any roleplay I want a steamy story and funny characters (serious to).

Has anyone seen that movie Cool World? Anyway. I want an interesting plot and usually I come up with some great stories, but I want my partner to be interactive to.

Kinks that get my award are...
Anything that doesn't involve toilets and a lot of gore.
Besides that I've played with beasts and beasties, aliens, incest of all sorts and even machines. Yes, machines.

The characters I love to play are femme fatales that use sex and skill to defeat an opponent of the opposite sex.
I like my men, masculine and dominant most of the time. I also like men with detail in description. He shouldn't be just a character, but a story himself.

I'm big on mixed races and backgrounds. I like all colors of the rainbows and I like to play exotic women. Usually to express my idea of what I'm trying to go for I'll give my partner picture( or gallery) or artwork and just by looking at it we can make a whole story from it.

Here's a an example...

Here (future partner) take a look at this picture and tell me what you think.

http://www.luisroyofantasy.com/en/gallery/img.php?id_album=16&id_img=4653

You'll take that link, click it and look at the erotic imagery. I love eroticism and art and romance so when you look at the picture of a hideous King Troll in his faery or human queen you automatically think they must be lovers, but they can be much more than that. Perhaps she's enticing him until the final moment where she's able to to chop his head off in mid-fuck.

It depends on how you look at it (by the way feel free to browse the Luis Royo art)

Anywho any takers?

NOW WITh AIM. ADD ME.

(I havn't got to my rabbit hole yet, but it's on the way)

In the mean time how about some stories.

Married to a Mummy:
Setting :Late 1800's and early 1900's Europe/Africa
Story: A young woman is studying archeology. her family has ties to the largest collection of ancient Egyptian art. Taking a trip to Egypt to meet an associate she come across the book of the dead, accidentally she raises an 7,000 year old mummy. Who wishes to use her to fulfill his goal of New world order.

The rest can be discussed for takers.

Space Nurse (taken)
Setting:Far future, Cosmic.
A Cosmic nurse travels from planet to planet collecting alien DNA with the help of her andriod assistant. How does she do it? By mating with them.

I'm The Last What!?
Setting: Varies
I scientist travels so far out of time and space that she crosses dimensions. Human beings are story book characters in this new world and have not existed for several thousands of years. What do sentient inhuman beings do with the last woman?

The Devil is Very Real
Setting: Medieval or Modern age
What happens when the priest is not the priest and your parents aren't really parent's? I young woman finds out that her only purpose for existence is to lay down with Lucifer and bring about the end of the world. With the help of lone warrior with a heavenly aura will she survive?
That's just a few to start I have more coming..

EvesBosom said:
(I havn't got to my rabbit hole yet, but it's on the way)

In the mean time how about some stories.

Married to a Mummy:
Setting :Late 1800's and early 1900's Europe/Africa
Story: A young woman is studying archeology. her family has ties to the largest collection of ancient Egyptian art. Taking a trip to Egypt to meet an associate she come across the book of the dead, accidentally she raises an 7,000 year old mummy. Who wishes to use her to fulfill his goal of New world order.

The rest can be discussed for takers.

Space Nurse
Setting:Far future, Cosmic.
A Cosmic nurse travels from planet to planet collecting alien DNA with the help of her andriod assistant. How does she do it? By mating with them.

I'm The Last What!?
Setting: Varies
I scientist travels so far out of time and space that she crosses dimensions. Human beings are story book characters in this new world and have not existed for several thousands of years. What do sentient inhuman beings do with the last woman?

That's just a few to start I have more coming..

I like the space nurse part lol pm me back if you wanna try

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom