Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A master looking for his willing slave (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faust_Iceblood

Meteorite
Good evening ladies,
While browsing the female request threads I found that I wasn't finding exactly what I was looking so I decided to create my own request thread. I am looking for an extremely submissive and younger (my character tend to range from 27 to 30 years old) to be my willing fuck toy.

I will admit that I prefer my partners to be extremely slutty and cock hungry, I do not like overly innocent or shy women. I prefer them to love to serve there master. As far as plot goes I have three that I can think of right now.

Plot #1:
While at the local mall a young lady finds that she has walked into an occupied stall. Much to her surprise and excitement the man in the stall is busy stroking his own rather impressive looking erection. She is not only eager to watch, but almost runs in there to help.

Plot #2:
Everyone knows that the rich and powerful play by a different set of rules. This establishment caters to those rich and powerful wishing to purchase there own personal sex slaves. You are one such slave, and it seems that a man has taken a rather fond interest in you and what you have to offer.

Plot #3:
What's better on a hot summer's day then a day at the beach? Well, fucking a hot girl of course! While at the beach you can't help but notice a man starring at you, and this both turns you on and scares you. It's not until you see the massive erection brewing in his shorts that you loose your fear and can't wait to go swimming on his cock.

I have an extreme love of cum play, that is excessive facials, bodyshots, and things like cumming on clothes and on food and watching my slave eat it.

Can't wait to hear from you, and I'm more then willing to discuss whatever ideas you might have.

~Faust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom