Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Seeking Roleplay :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love

Planetoid
So I found some time on my hands and was itching for a good roleplay. I am not new to roleplaying, with most of my wanderings upon other sites. I like to have a good story leading up to intense sex, so the better the plot the better I get involved. Right now I am mostly interested in a m/f pairing but I will not pass down a good m/m pairing. Some random stuff I like:

Power Exchange
BDSM
Science Fiction
Fantasy
Fictional
War/Military
Vampires
Mastery and Slavery
Playing Multiple Characters
Force/Rape/Non-Consensual

Is anyone interested? If you have something in mind that is not listed above just run it by me. I have interest in MANY things. These were just off the top of my head. Thanks!

Thank you for all of your interest but I've found a roleplaying partner now. :3

Love said:
So I found some time on my hands and was itching for a good roleplay. I am not new to roleplaying, with most of my wanderings upon other sites. I like to have a good story leading up to intense sex, so the better the plot the better I get involved. Right now I am mostly interested in a m/f pairing but I will not pass down a good m/m pairing. Some random stuff I like:

Power Exchange
BDSM
Science Fiction
Fantasy
Fictional
War/Military
Vampires
Mastery and Slavery
Playing Multiple Characters
Force/Rape/Non-Consensual

Is anyone interested? If you have something in mind that is not listed above just run it by me. I have interest in MANY things. These were just off the top of my head. Thanks!

bump for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom