Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for an Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namakemono

Moon
I have decided to add another story idea to the request thread so I am now changing the title, hoping to maybe attract a few new ideas and maybe some new partners as well. The New story line is at the bottom of this post.

As for the first story idea it will remain the same, I am looking for MILFS, or any partner who is willing to have a younger male partner. For now most of my ideas are short term but if you are more into long term role plays we could adapt the ideas and make them into actual stories.

A few things you should know about my role playing style

I only play as male characters who are interested in female characters

All of my posts are at least a paragraph but if I am writing too much or too little I can always try and adapt my writing style to my partner

I do like a plot but for these stories I would like to focus on smut, so if that is ok with you then all the better

Story Ideas

These are all minimum descriptions that can be changed around however you want so please let me know if anything seems interesting.

Helping the New Neighbor
An woman moves in next door, she can be married or single depending on your preferences. My character is a high school senior, a local playboy at the school and has gotten tired of high school girls and is interested in a more mature crowd. He decides to offer your character help with some of her heavier boxes, being nice only until he gets her alone to show her his real intentions.

A Good Lawyer
My character is brought into your office after being arrested for stealing a car. This is his second offense but your character sees something in him and wants to help out. This could either turn into a romance or could just be a fling with your character just looking for a little excitement in her life.

Tipping the Babysitter
I usually see this with a female baby sitter but I don't see any reason why this can't be reversed. No description needed here, but again could be with a married or single mom.

More Plots to Come

Here are just a few random parings and we can discuss the plot later.

Mother/Daughter's Boyfriend
Wife/Husband's Little Brother (relative)
Teacher/Student
Boss/Employee
Succubus/Summoner (For this one I would have the summoner probably be around 16 or 17, have him sick of being a virgin and deciding that the black arts are the best way to finally lose his virginity)

The Island Adventure

This story revolves around a couple on their honeymoon to a tropical island. After a few days the wife is approached by one of the more attractive locals who asks if she is seeing someone. The honeymoon is not living up to her expectations, and since she has always loved flirting, she lies and says she is here on her own. The two agree to meet up later that night for some fun. This can go a few ways from here, she could either regret her decision and try and ignore the islander as he continues to pursue her to try and win her back. Or she could enjoy it more than she expected and now spends the rest of the honeymoon trying to get away from her new husband long enough to have fun with the local.

If you have variations on this idea please let me know, I would love to give them a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom