Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Help me explore? (mxf)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DetailedRuss

Super-Earth
I'm not really sure what I'm after anymore.. I'm almost growing bored of my usual roles and wanting to explore my darker side. I'm only after hetro roles and wanting a female to roleplay with. I'm all for a good plot, but it's mostly smut I'm after here.

Things I'd like to try

Incest (Maybe twin to start with? I'm not a twin myself so it's not something I can relate to on a personal level)

Kidnapping (Perhaps with some Stockholm syndrome?)

Forced (Again, to start with you could submit late on but I want to try and push it)

Apocalyptic themes (I've started to do this with a few people and starting to like it, especially those with a different view of society to modern times)

Pregnancy (I think I have an almost fetish about pregnant girls? One to explore methinks..)

Anything listed as a 'maybe' on my RH

If you have any roles that you're craving and not found anyone then suggest them to me.. I'm really just trying to explore my limits here :)

Will you have the plots for these 2 scenes?

Forced (Again, to start with you could submit late on but I want to try and push it)

Pregnancy (I think I have an almost fetish about pregnant girls? One to explore methinks..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom