Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futanari Cravings -UPDATED-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightmaregoddess

Super-Earth
Alright this is a seperate thread for my more general urges right now. As I've said before I only have a couple stipulations.
-Be literate.(Not negotiable. Need a partner who can form whole sentences with proper grammar and give decent sized posts.)
-Gender, not an issue.(Honestly I don't care what gender you actually are, as long as you can play your characters gender convincingly.)
-Be creative.(I get off on details. I like thick posts brimming with emotions and actions and all kinds of steamy details.)

ANYHOO! I am still very much in the mood for Futa right now and I have a whole slew of wonderful ideas running through my head-brain. Here are the current pairings I'm craving....
Futas are all on the left side....
(Lastly, I'm in the mood to play the Futa.)

>(Super Saiyan x Human warrior)<(Chi fighter, think custom Z-team member)
Angel x Anthro girl
Alien x Abducted Japanese Schoolgirl
Goddess x Virgin Princess
Demon x Anthro Sorceress
Demon x M.I.L.F.
Lab Experiment x Scientist
Space Pirate x Interstellar Policewoman
Gang Leader x Rival Gangmember
Bull Anthro x Japanese Schoolgirl

If interested please PM me!

RE: Futanari Cravings

-Bump- And I Forgot to mention that I am in the mood to play the Futa this round.....hope that doesn't drive away to many customers.....

I've recently been watching Dragon Ball Z again and would be very interested in doing the Super Sayian / Human warrior. If you could PM Me with any ideas you have, that would be fantastic.
Hope to see you soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom