Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male looking for Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

London

Star
First off, thanks for stopping by to look at my plot ideas. I'll be adding more later. If you see one that you like please PM me.

MotherxSon: The son of a beautiful woman happens to catch his mother with the family dog. The boy (14) uses his cell phone to get a video of the action. After the first time, he decides to sneak into the house in hopes to catch his mother again. While trying to sneak a peek at his mother one day while his father is at work, the boy gets caught. When the mother starts to yell at him, the boy shows her the videos he has managed to shot of her and the dog. What starts as blackmail with the son making his mother sleep with him, slowly turns into a full fledge loving relationship between the two.

Possible kinks: Beastiality, risk of pregnancy, incest, cheating wife.

TAKEN-Older ManxTeenage Girl: While shopping at a local video and music store a man (30) comes across a beautiful young woman. Developed beyond her young age he doesn’t realize that the girl he just asked out for drinks is really 15. After spend several romantic hours with the girl, they end up in an afternoon of passion. The two continue their dating, with the man becoming curious as to why she would never stay all night. What will happen when the man finds out the he’s dating a teenager? Can they hide their relation from her parents? Will they ever manage to spend a night together?

Possible kinks: Risk of pregnancy…

The Babysitter: Mxf: A recent widower hires a young lady (any age) to babysit his 3 year old son for the summer. The widower starts talking to the young lady and a relationship starts to build between them.

Possible kinks: Any

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom