Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Submissive Females

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ladies, I'm going to get straight down to the nitty gritty and get this over with because, to be honest, I'd much rather be roleplaying out some naughty fantasy than typing this. Anyways, I am extremely dominate and I love to express these feelings over submissive woman. I primarily focus on the slave/master setting, incorporating sub settings to fit into the story. I have been roleplaying for about six years now, so I would think I am no longer new to it, but I do not write a billion paragraphs a post. If it's good, I usually find myself doing about one to two paragraphs. Now, I do have some ideas, and they are not the only thing I will do, merely thoughts to go from or base something from. Hope to hear from you lovely subs soon.

PS: Ideas will be next post.

The first is a Boyfriend(master)/Girlfriend(slave). My idea was that the boyfriend is a natural dominate and seeks submissive sluts. He mainly does this online. He meets one slut that he loves and she in return loves how he can dominate her. Their relationship evolves from simple talk to her obeying commands in real life and then to cam shows for him whenever. After awhile he realizes that she goes to his school and he decides it's time to make their bond permanent and tangible.

The second is a Boss(master)/Secretary(slave). Simple boss/secretary roleplay. The boss has a new secretary hired just because of her good looks and soon finds out that she is a nymphomaniac and needs to be fucked and used in order to survive, he takes advantage of this and makes her his sex slave.

The third is a Security Guard(master)/Famous person(slave). The famous person has been wanting to try the bdsm lifestyle, but doesn't know who to approach, she confesses this to her long time bodyguard and he tells her about his experience and they have a quick fling, but little does the star know the bodyguard recorded it and uses it to permanently enslave her in hopes of her falling for him and wanting to be his slave.

The fourth is a Student(master)/Teacher(slave). The student catches the teacher changing the grades of a select few students and blackmails her into changing his, but he wants more out of this hot lusty teacher and something tells him deep down she wants it as well. He enslaves her, controlling her through the blackmail at first, but slowly she realizes she likes being his toy and willingly submits to him. In which case he realizes and takes full advantage of his willing slave.

The fifth is a mother(Slave)/son(Master). The son has always had fantasies about his mom. She is smoking hot and always teasing him. She does this because she wants him to take advantage of her. She is a slave atheart and needs a master. The boys dad was her master until he knocked her up. Then he kicked her out and left. So she has raised him up all by herself. Tho she awaits the day he claims his dominance over her. The son isn't too far from this, he thinks about it everyday and occasionally gives her a command, but he has yet to say that she is his.

I'm very interested in you're third plot, the body guard/celebrity one. If it's not taken I'd love to work something out. You can find more about me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom