Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa Kitty Seeks Dom Mistress- closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowleopard

Super-Earth
- closed for now-

Forgive the blunt nature of this thread, I am tryign to be direct, and concise as possible.

If you cannot handle my rules DO NOT apply, I will not accept people who cannot follow these rules.

~Rules~

1) BE DOMINANT- I play sub. Non-negotiable
2 ) Be alright with furies and futas. (Futa I might be willing to drop)
3) Be fairly literate. I wont ask for pages, but I don't want one-liners.
- Also , have good syntax, grammar and please post in 3rd person.grammar syntax​
4) Be reliable and consistent! If you dislike something in the rp we can discuss and fix it. But do not DROP the rp. I will treat you as if you are important, and as if the rp is important so I expect the same of you.

Other information to know
- I pretty much rp by PM only (though I have been known to rp by IM)
- Please be free to chat with me a bit before we rp- getting to know you helps =)

The plot I am desiring:

It begins with a young woman who wants for nothing, has wealth beyond imagination, lives in a large mansion has many servants - Basically a spoiled brat.

She has been making sexula passs at several of her servants - a handful of which have quit becasue of it. A maid offers up the idea of getting a special 'pet' to play wiht so that the servants can be left in peace. The woman takes up the idea and soon a tailored pet arrives in a crate at her front do.

This new pet is basically a life-size dollar. In essence the pet is a large plushy, soft, cuddly doll to be dressed, loved on, do some small tasks and then fulfill the other needs of the mistress.

Yes. this is a highly sexual, highly kinky rp. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom