Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mandii's Brand new list of totally awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMandii

Super-Earth
Listen People! Before you read this, you may be interested in my OTHER request threads!
Listed here and here!

Now, on with the show~

----
As stated in my first request thread, I have some guidelines regarding the types of RPs I will NOT do. The list is short, so I will just copy/paste what was in the other thread.

*Will not play as someone younger than 16
*will not play Animalxhuman
*NO Tentacles. EVER.
*No abuse (Characters being in a rough mood now and again is fine, but no malicious intent)
*No People who are hugely exaggerated with no magic involved. It's dumb.
*And No giantess/little people stuff... it's just not my thing, I'm sorry! D:

---I AM willing to play the following:
*Yaoi/Yuri, even if most of the roles I list are with malexfemale in mind, they can be altered, easily.
----

Another note: Not every RP in the universe has to be all about smut. I'm extremely story-oriented. One trick ponies in terms of character depth and background just really annoy me XD;

My philosophy is if the juicy stuff fits, then that's fine. I hate when random encounters in RPs just turn to sex. It's a little silly.

-----

Things I love

+Fantasy Plots, usually in settings similar to Dragon Age/Elder Scrolls, etc.
+Historical Plots (Set in the renaissance period, or during the time of Prohibition (1920's baby!))
+Space Age/Futuristic plots, like cowboy bebop and mass effect.
+The occasional modern day plot, though it's not my favorite.
+A LITERATE RP PARTNER. IF YOU CANNOT SPELL OR COMPREHEND BASIC GRAMMAR, YOU NEED NOT APPLY.

Here's what I've been hankering for! (Aside from the Dragon Age-Esque RP that I (still) REALLY want to find someone for <3) ***

+royaltyxcommoner/guard
+piratexinnocent bystander
+magexhuman warrior
+assassinxwitness meant to be killed
+masterxslave
+survivors stranded in a zombie apocalypse (also open to be a group RP!)
+Empressxwarrior/messenger from neighboring kingdom during time of war
+Traveling Mercenaries
+SKYRIM THEME: The Dragonborn and a Companion

<3Mandii

I'm certain you must be eager to get back into RPing but don't bump your threads more than once per day.

Did you change your Yahoo? I haven't noticed you on in a while but I'd still like to play with ya.

Im definately down for a futuristic master\slave type setup if i can be the dominant party : D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom