Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephratiri

Super-Earth
i'm looking for either a dominate or submissive man.
ALL RPs WILL BE DONE THROUGH PMs OR THREADS. I WILL NOT IM

Dominate Man:
my needs for a Dominate man are simple. you have to be dominate!
-spanking is great!
-using your strength to over power me is hot
-teasing and torturing me is wanted
-alittle force is nice but if i say stop then stop
-dressing up in sexy clothes is fun ;)

Plots i desperate want to do:

GladiatorXSlave:
Jessica is charged with the murder of her father. so her and other criminals are sentanced to fight in the warm up matches for Gladiator fights. while in arena Jessica is faced with (your character). (your character) is aw-stricken by her beauty so instead of killing her in the arena he makes a greater scene then killing her by taking her there infront of everyone. after (your characters) show Jessica is now your slave and (your charcter) is move up in the ranks of a Gladiator and given a flat to live together.

MasterXSlave:
Alice is a thief that made the big mistake of breaking into the house of a powerful man. and with all powerful men they have secrets (your character's secret) is in his game room. filled with different contraptions of sexual torture and pleasure (your character) will make her think twice about breaking into his house again.

i am willing to try other Dominate RPs if you can think of something

Submissive Men:
you have to be submissive. alittle pleading is nice but no wining.

-to tease
-tie down
-blindfold

Plots i enjoy the most:
BossXPersonal Assistant:
(your character) has borrowed a large sum of money from Maria. in exchange for letting him borrow this large amount of cash (your character) has agreed to work for Maria and do whatever she wishes, and in the contract that doesn't exclude sexual needs. unfortunatly for (your character) he has a horrible gampling problem and spends all the money. after the first day of work Maria has already moved all of you things into her huge mansion where you wil be staying. you've already messed up a work quite a few times and now that you're alone with her, she's going to show (your character) his punishment.

i'm getting alittle tired of this one, but if you have any other ides please share.

Neutral

Sarah is a princess/thief (i could be one or the other depending on what you want to be) wanting a different life. she's tired of hiding who she is and what she wants from her life. one night she's snuck out/breaking into a house when (your character) catches her. freaked she tries to run, but (your character) catches her. things could go in any direction depending on which scene you choose.

Eve is a were-wolf, has been for quite some time. (your character) has only been a were-wolf for a few full moons and is totally fighting the beast. Eve finds your character after his first night of trying to live out in the woods, sleeping in a cave with minimal basic needs. Eve offers to teach him how to work with his beast, not to fight or give into it.

LOOK AT MY SIGNATURE OF MY DO NOTS. IF YOU BREACH ANY OF THESE DO NOTS WITHOUT MY SAY SO I WILL GIVE YOU A MAX OF 3 CHANCES. AFTER THAT I WILL TELL YOU I'M NOT INTERESTED ANYMORE AND WILL NOT CONTINUE THE RP
let me know if you're interested by PMs.

RE: In Desperate Need For Relief

Im up for any of it! Whenever you feel a craving send me a message with what your feeling and ill play right along ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom