Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savvi

Super-Earth
68b18c17e8eb263b320e8b6fbc1027ff8e0bc72b.gif

Let me put this very simple. I DO NOT Dominate. I'm submissive.

I'm Bi with a stronger preference towards guys, I also prefer Rping a Female.

I can do yaoi though, if the plot is good enough.

PLEASE. Do not PM me if you don't have any ideas as to ANYTHING you would be interested in doing. It's a waste of my time and yours. If you don't like one of my plots, or don't have one of your own, then it's NOT going to work out. Duh.

I REALLY like:

Non-con/rape
Characters being treated like dogs
Pet Play
Beastiality
Rough sex
Gangbangs/Gang rapes
Dirty Talk

###I don't mind rping in the threads, but I would like to talk about what types of Rp and a plot through PM's. I might also remember to reply more often if the rp is through PM's... because their just easier to find. >.>

I'm honestly not into a Romance RP. No offense, but I have romance in real life. I don't want, nor need it in Rp. I get highly disinterested in rp's that involve a *lot* of romance, a little is okay sometimes.

HOWEVER. I will love to do love/hate relationships. This means that two characters might be in love, but often fight. OR one character is in love, and the other hates them.

Anything Highlighted in purple-ish/Pink is something I'm craving.​
Rp's I'm willing to do.
*The character I want to Rp in the Rp's
Doctor/Patient*
Doctor/Nurse*
Dog/Owner*
Kidnapper/victim*
Twin/Twin*
Boy/Female Dog*
Farm animals/Girl on the Farm*
Master/Slave*
Father/Daughter*
Gang rape/Victim*
Teacher/Student*
Principal/Student*
Principal/Teacher*
Villain/Heroine
Zoo animals/ girl*
Abuser/ Abused*

sweetdevil019-1.gif

Plots:
These are plots, not necessarily with couples listed above, but plots all the same.

PET GIRLS
The idea and belief that woman should be treated as animals. Made to bark instead of speak, and eat out of food bowls. Kept in cages. I am willing to play someone who isn't being forced with a plot for this.
Links: http://www.petgirls.com/pet_main.php

http://www.puploki.com/dog.html

Pocket Lovers!
Thank you for purchasing your very own Pocket Lover*! I know you will enjoy the simple and convenient lover with you anytime you need her!
How Pocket Lovers Work: These Barbie-sized lovers are just like regular humans only shrunk done for easy carrying! Simply Snap(clap, whistle or what ever trigger you wish) and the Pocket Lover will instantly transform into your one and only personalized lover! Watch as they grow from a mere 6inches to 5' 4" in seconds! Perfect for traveling and other on-the-go places!
REMEMBER: Your Pocket Lover is a living being, it will need to be fed(Even if it is small amounts) every day.
Enjoy!

Cinderella's Stepfather
She is Cinderella*, who stays out past midnight, gallivanting around. He is her evil Stepfather, who makes her pay the price for staying out late and not doing her chores.

Eye Witness
Two woman* witnesses a gang's act of violence, and before the get the chance to go to the police, the gang stops them. They chase the girls down and manage to drag them back towards their hideout. The gang ponders weather or not to kill them, until one of them gets the idea to keep the girls there, for their own entertainment.

Boarding School
Cathrine* is a regular tomboy, except the past year she has been taking classes at an all boys boarding school. It isn't until one of the students finds out about her that she begins to worry. She's a tough girl, but she needs the schooling, and when he began to black mail her things turn from terrible to worse.

I Hate You, Don't Leave Me.
Everyone thinks their the perfect couple. Their sweet, and love each other. In public, they seem like their isn't anything wrong. Behind doors of their home, it's a whole different story. She's* overly clingy and appears to love him. Sometimes she gets manages to work up the courage and fight with him. He thinks her clingy-ness is annoying, and often tries to start fights just so she'll leave him alone. He often gets aggressive with her. It's a deeply rooted love/hate relationship.

The Collector
A guy is obsessed over a very popular actress*. He owns every show and movie she has been in. He particularly likes one show of hers and Has every figure of that character, and picture he possibly could, and has even only dated girls who look just like her, but he's finally grown bored with them, and wants the real thing. He goes after her and kidnaps her. Finally finishing his collection.

The Bullies
A young girl who usually blends into the background, and minds her own business at school stops the school's bully from harming another student. This causes the bully to want to get payback on the girl, which would lead him him sexually harassing her, and of course he would have buddies, and I'm sure you get the point to this plot. :)

PetSitting
Haha, I know, shitting name, probably used a lot. A girl* decides to pet Sit for her aunt and uncle, their house is in the country so they promise that she won't be bothered by anyone, and that they will let the nearest neighbor know that she'll be there so he doesn't wonder why the lights are on when he drives past their property. There will be two dogs she pet sits. ((Preferably both played by the other RP'er, but PM me and maybe we can work something out?)) This could get even better if the Neighbor decides to try and sex her =D

The Zoo
A girl* gets taken hostage for a local zoo. The Zoo keepers treat her like an animal((Maybe she will have some sort of animal mixed in Part dog, Part human)). The Zoo Keepers begin to worry about the animals at the Zoo's sexual frustrations and decided that the girl they have taken will be a useful sex toy for the animals, thus they have her fuck each animal in the Zoo.((this can be creative, it opens a wide variety of animals, and even some unrealistic animals may be put in this plot))
I will add more as I think of them, so please feel free to make suggestions, my RH is posted in a link on my Siggy. PM me or Post here if your interested.

My Neighbor
This Rp has to do with a girl*. She's in High School, and she's lived in the same place all her life. After her parents pass away in a car Accident/house being burned down/get creative she has no where to stay. Her parents hadn't really had any family. That is until her Neighbor steps up and agrees to take her in until she's ready to live on her own. It doesn't take long for the courts to agree and the girl who has always liked her neighbor also agrees to stay with him. That is until she begins to find out that he isn't as nice as he appears to be, but rather the one who caused her parents death. He probably will eventually enslave her, or something of the sort.

His Pet
After being kicked out her home, and forced to take refuge on the street, she feels almost lost. She's taken in by a man who forces her to stay with him at his house as his pet or to get kicked back out onto the streets.

The Pack

What if there was this wolf pack/tribe that had human forms and wolf forms, almost like a werewolf, but just normal wolves instead.

And the main plot could be centered around the Alpha male has chosen a female wolf to be his mate, and she doesn't want to be, at least not at first.

And there could be sub characters, that we could switch to whenever we get stuck on the main plot or get bored with it. we could play different wolves in the pack, some who may be jealous, we could have an actual pair who are in love. It would probably be a very involved rp.

It would give a lot of opportunities, like male wolf/ female wolf, male wolf/ female human, male human/ female human, male human, female wolf.... it could be fun. XD ((Could be changed to a different animal))

-The following titles are something that I'm willing to rp that may have love in them instead of non-consent, although some might be interesting that way, it's completely understanding if they aren't.-

DISNEY

Lady and the Tramp
Oliver and Company
101 Dalmatians
Sleeping Beauty
Cinderella
Beauty and the Beast
Fox and the Hound
The Lion King

Catgirl491-1.gif

TV SHOWS/SERIES

POKEMON
Rival x Trainer*
Pokemon* x Trainer*

SUPERNATURAL
CastielXDean*
SamXDean*
SamXRuby*
ChuckXBecky*
SamXBecky*
Possessed/evil Sam X Anybody*
AnyoneXLilith*
DeanXMeg*
SamXMeg*
Original Characters

Interracial Master x Slave? I really want you to play a black chick.

I'm sorry, but i was looking through your thread role plays and I just don't think that I can role play with someone who doesn't use very much detail or has such extremely short replies. 

I haven't been on much, but I have been improving a bit. If you play someone I find attractive, it makes a huge difference.

Im quite interested in two of your plots, Pocket Lover and The Pack, Im not one for huge post, infact I like mine small and to the point, but I prefer under a paragraph or a paragraph at most on good days. If your interested PM me and we can talk.

PS: I'm busy often with college, family and friends, I prefer Threads as I can post from my phone, also why I like shorter posts, so If you read this and your still interested, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom