Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who mods what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see anywhere on the forums where it's listed where X mod moderates X forum.

Is there a list? Are they designated to certain areas?

Tako is the only mod who has a specific area, I believe. The rest try to patrol the boards as effectively as possible to find anyone who needs help, or might be breaking rules.

And as long as you aren't breaking any rules, or are extremely rude and combative, you really shouldn't fear mod retaliation just because you don't agree with their opinion. Voice it, and if they try to ban you unfairly, then contact the other mod, or site admin to make a formal complaint. No one should be bullied on bluemoon. ^^

Hope that helps! ^^

Indeed.

Vega is the only site specific mod and that's for Open RP only. Pretty, PK and Kiko are global mods and thus mod everywhere on site. If there's ever an issue with anyone on staff, follow what Kiko said about talking to another mod or even bringing it up with either myself or Vek, if it escalates high enough. Bullying or power lording will not be tolerated here and thus dealt with accordingly if it's shown to have happened. However, given the current staff, I don't foresee that as a problem. :)

Indeed I'm the only Mod restricted to a forum area. That means that OR (Open Roleplay) is the only place my Mod powers exist. That is why I don't have a fancy color either - outside of my Recruiter or Supporter ones.

Thanks for the info. Usually, on most forums I haunt, they mention it somewhere and I was generally curious if all mods were global mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom