Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Do you have what it takes...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Handful

Moon
Think you can make the uninhibited blush?

Think you can challenge me and keep me interested?

Then read on!

I have close to eight years of roleplaying experience, and writing is a favorite passtime of mine. I have very few limits when it comes to roleplaying, but after many years of roleplaying, I'm now looking for something interesting, challenging, and/or horrifically terrifying. Here's a bit about my style:

FAQs
So, what are you into?
As far as kinks go, I am a sub. I can play dom, but I tend to get bored with it easily, especially if you are the type with lots of limits. I can do romance with the right partner, and I am willing to do varying levels of dom/sub relationship. I am, however, currently craving a truly sadastic, evil master who will push my character to her physical and mental limits. I don't want a love story, and I don't want my character to be your character's pet. I want the words that you write to make me squirm with discomfort. In real life, I am a very mild, soft-spoken person, so roleplaying is my chance to step outside that box. I love bondage, humiliation/degradation, torture, force, incest, and anything else twisted or cruel. My kinks are unlimited, though, and I'm truly open to just about anything, so send me a message if you have an idea.

What are your limits?
My limits are very, very few. In a truly submissive, forced scene, the victim would have no say in just what the master/kidnapper/etc. does to him or her, so likewise, I do not try to put many restraints on you. I do not do death, and I would prefer not to do scat or watersports, though I will if you are really, really, really into it.

What's your style?
I am a literate, advanced roleplayer. Buuuuuut... I also like smut every once and a while. I can post anywhere from one paragraph (a purely smutty roleplay) to five or six paragraphs (or possibly more with a good partner). I like to explore the character's mind and actions, and I like a lot of detail. I always roleplay in THIRD PERSON (no "I" or "you"), and I WILL NOT DO ONE-LINERS. I am not the spelling/grammar police, but if I am having trouble understanding you, there will be some problems.

Have I left anything out? If so, just post, and I'll get back to you. If you are interested in starting something up, post or PM and I will get back to you ASAP! I look forward to meeting lots of new partners and hopefully getting lots and lots of action!

I wouldn't mind smut with a tinge of story to it... my RH and F-List is in my sig, can provide more info via YIM or MSN. PM me back on BlueMoon is you're interested. :)

WideGulp said:
I wouldn't mind smut with a tinge of story to it... my RH and F-List is in my sig, can provide more info via YIM or MSN. PM me back on BlueMoon is you're interested. :)

I would love to start something up, but my computer is a bit of a dinosaur and doesn't respond well to messangers.

Handful said:
WideGulp said:

I would love to start something up, but my computer is a bit of a dinosaur and doesn't respond well to messangers.

Sorry to hear that. I'll be passing then. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom