Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

3D Max

While i was hanging around i thought i would post a few things i made in 3D max..

a little information about me .. im a creator for a 3D chat site .. im taking a brake from creating .. i got a little pissed off so im off blowing off steam lol..
but i thought i would share a few of the things i've made :)

RyeGate Manor .. a 3D room

rye1.png

the next few pictures are characters i made .. showing off the hair designs

Jessica
Jess.png

Green Tea
gt.png

Mystic
mystic-1.png

Warlock
wizzard.png

Elyon
Elyonad.png

Next two pictures i created the hair and dress is my own design as well

blrad.png

bl1.png

breezy
breezyad.png

Deadly Spider
DSad.png

gingerad.png

blossomad.png

Some more of my dress designs
other.png

just for you BB

and i created everything you see in the pictures
postad.png

the pictures where actually taken in the first dungeon i created ... i've made alot since then lol

*points to the first post for back ground information*

after taking a month off of creating ..., and spent that whole month here with you guys on BM :p,
I finally started creating again... Although these next pictures are not what i just finished creating.. They are pictures i had hanging around my project folder .. so i decided to finally do up the catalog pages.

The first catalog page.. although not my best page i created i do like the way my male avatar looks in these pictures ... the jacket is what is being modeled .. although i did create everything being used in the pictures.. That is my male avatar .. one thing i like about doing the male avatar i get to create them the way i think they would look hot :p
mc-3.png

this second catalog page is actually three different products .. same jacket but different styles ... i hate the catalog page .. i've done a lot better in the past but i got lazy and grouped all three jackets on one page.

jacket.png

I finally finished that 3D chat room i was working on when i went on my little rampage lol... i spent hours on this freaking room .. i'd work on it for like 5 hrs just working on the textures for the walls only to lose it all cause the preview wasn't saving.. I had to do this room over like 8 times.. at the end the fireplace is not as nice as i would have liked but by that point i just wanted it finished.

http://s235.photobucket.com/albums/ee279/lil_pink5/pics%20for%20slide%20shows/?action=view&current=82d8287b.pbw

Time to bore you once again :p
Two of my newest designs just finished them last night but they haven't been published you so you get to see them first here lol.
The name on the first one is pretty evident .. the second one is the catalog page for the top. I'm going to call it the Girl Next Door.
I hate coming up with names for things lol.
ss-2.png
gnd.png

something quick i made between rp's
bikini.png

Hay who knows maybe someday I'll be a famous designer lol

Back
Top Bottom