Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bleach RP's <CRAVING>

Status
Not open for further replies.

FangBanger

Moon
Hello!
So, I'm going to keep this short and sweet for you. I already have a thread out at the moment, but recently I've started watching the anime Bleach and I really really love it and want to RP it. I'm only on episode 209, but I'm watching around 5 episodes a day so hopefully I'll catch up very soon~

Rules
All I ask for it that you give me at least one decent sized paragraph. I prefer to have more though. I type around 3 - 6 paragraphs when I'm inspired, hell, probably even more then that.
Stay in character! - A biggy for me. We may do an AU roleplay...but the characters are still the change and don't need to change their personalities.
Another thing I should add is I prefer being submissive and playing the female in het. Though you can always ask me to dominate you as a woman or ask me to be the male in the pairing and I'll see how I feel at the time. Because I'm craving, theres a high chance I'll say yet XD
Thats about it....Heres a few tips; I like pictures and Emotion :)

Pairings
Heres the fun bit. So, I'm interested in Hetero, Yaoi and Yuri!
Am Craving Orihime x Anyone Het right now and always will be!

Het
Orihime X ANYONE (Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, Ichigo, Aizen, Stark, Ishida, Zaraki, Renji, Byakuya, Gin, Nova, Shinji, Kensei, Shuunhei, Keisuke, Mayuri, Shunsui ANYONE!! There maybe a few exceptions...Just ask!)
Yuroichi x Keisuke
Rukia x Byakuya
Rukia x Kaien
Rukia x Renji
Rukia x Ukitake
Rukia x Ashido
Rangiku x Gin
Nanao x Shunsui
Nemu x Mayuri
Zaraki x Yachiru (When she's a little older)
Rangiku x Toshiro
Momo x Toshiro
Momo x Aizen
Ririn x Nova
[If you have any other pairings you want, just ask.]

Yaoi
Gin x Kira
Azien x Toshiro
Ichigo x Zaraki
Ichigo x Byakuya
Ichigo x Renji
Ichigo x Hichigo
Ichigo x Grimmjow
Ikkaku x Yumichika
Zaraki x Ichinose
Grimmjow x Ulquiorra
Aizen x Ulquiorra
[Again, I'm sure there are many more.]

Yuri
Soi Fon x Yuroichi
Halibel x SunSun
Orihime x Yuroichi
Orihime x Matsumoto
[Very limited here but feel free to offer idea's.]

If you are interested in RPing with me, but don't know much about Bleach or aren't craving it as much as I right now, check here: http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=19211

PLEASE - PM me with some idea of what pairing you want :)
Thank you~
Please help me satisfy my craving ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom