Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm outta here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUSTYcher

Banned
Banished
srsly-bro-im-outta-here.jpg

RE: Sexy MILF looking for sexy men and women (Yahoo and AIM added due to popular demand!)

Would you be willing to do a Knight/Queen RP over YIM? I've got a couple of ideas that I've been tossing about in my head.

RE: Sexy MILF looking for sexy men and women (Yahoo and AIM added due to popular demand!)

How about a lady next door thing?

*is VERY interested in doing plot #6* XD

Also, I've been wanting to try out a thief/queen pairing, if that interests you.

I just sent you an im Bustycher

RE: Sexy MILF looking for sexy men and women (Craving Furries and Spies)

Hi!

I PM'ed you a few days back. Just curious whether my interests didn't interest you or you totally missed the PM. I don't mind receiving a "no" for an answer, but receiving no answer at all just leaves me hanging.

RE: Sexy MILF looking for sexy men and women (Craving Assassins and Spies)

I don't mind if you don't want to but an answer rather yes or no be appreciated.

RE: Sexy MILF looking for sexy men and women (Added kinks) (Craving Assassins and Spies)

Alright how do you feel about playing an assassin that poses as a stripper sometime?

RE: Sexy MILF looking for sexy men and women (Craving Furries and Spies)

BUSTYcher said:
vyttor said:
Hi!

I PM'ed you a few days back. Just curious whether my interests didn't interest you or you totally missed the PM. I don't mind receiving a "no" for an answer, but receiving no answer at all just leaves me hanging.
Sorry, I don't recall getting a PM from you. Could you resend it?

Just did, no problem.

RE: Sexy MILF looking for sexy men and women (Added kinks) (Craving Furries and Spies)

Hello! I was wondering if you were still in for our RP? If so, and your just too busy to make the post at the moment, then I understand XD Just wanted to make sure on things.

RE: Sexy MILF looking for sexy men and women (Added kinks) (Craving Furries and Spies)

You’re a stripper im a famous (rock star, businessman, Politian) take your pick. The point is I’m rich and I’m in your strip club. Now yeah you could make some good money if you give me a couple lap dances and maybe a hand job but you start to think bigger. If I give him sex and he knocks me up….i could have him for a lot more money than that. I’ll just tell him I’m on the pill….when I know I forgot to take it this morning. Sound like fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom