Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for something long term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xelle

Meteorite
Alright, so, I'm looking for a long time role playing partner. I have a lot of free time on my hands right now and have been itching for something to get myself into. So, here I am.

I'm not a picky person, but before I continue I'll just list what I'm not looking for, so that I can get it all out of the way;

I won't do:
* Animals; I own a dog, I don't fuck 'em.
* Footplay; Feet just don't turn me on
* Hard Vore
* Hermaphrodites
* Scat
* Snowballing
* Strap-ons
* Swallowing Blood
* Swallowing Feces
* Transgenders
* Vaginal Gaping
* Vaginal Virginity; I can't even pretend to play a virgin. Sorry.
* Vomiting

Now that I got that out of the way, I'm open to plotting. I prefer fantasy settings over anything else, but I also like real life situations, simply because it's easy to put yourself into that whole world. I'd like to find someone I can easily chat with oocly while we plot and play, not just a hit it and quit it partner.

Again, I currently am craving something long term, plot wise, so if you are too message me on MSN and we can chit chat and plot.

MSN: Xelle9x@live.com
Or PM Message me!
My Rabbit hole: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ellie%20B.

I've not updated my RH in forever, but I do enjoy a lot more than what is listed.

My OC I am looking for plots with:
Name: Elle Gren B.
Nickname: Ellie
Race: Seer (human prophet)
Skin: Pale with freckles along the bridge of her nose
Eyes: A very light green/gray mixture
Hair: Auburn brown.
Build: Lean with curves (Hips, she has them.)
Bust size: 36D
Height: 5'6''
Weight: 124lbs
Abilities: Elle is a seer (Someone who can foresee the future), once 'owned' by a very powerful king, she has spent most of her life in a castle being used for her gift of foresight - but when the mad-king took ill and passed away, she was able to escape.
Family: N/A (All diseased)
Partner: None currently.
Looking for: Something plot driven and long term. (Along with the good stuff, you know, ha-ha)

Update: I'm looking for some role play again. Original characters are loved. Only fanbased I'll do is FF9. Still looking for a role playing partner. :'3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom