Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dominoes of Indiscretions (Cravings/Ideas)~(NSFW)(Status:Revamping it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Katalina

Through the Looking Glass

tumblr_lvniejhJHQ1qc6pb2o1_400.jpg

Hello, possible partners!

This thread is dedicated to the ideas I am craving or wanting to do as well as an example of somethings I like. Don't be scared to message me with an idea or drop a message in this thread for me to get back at you as soon as I can!

xoxoxox
Kat

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

tumblr_lvlxlb7epp1qc6pb2o1_400.jpg

The Links:

*F-List-> If you have any questions concerning the likes and dislikes here, message me and I shall answer as fast as I can.

*☽☾Sex and white lies, handcuffs and alibis☽☾ Le chatte Randomness (NSFW)-> My A/A & Randomness Journal! Drop by and say 'Hello!' or Give a Free Spank!! >;]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey you, hey you,
Devil's little sister.
Listening to your,
Twisted transistor.

Hold it between your legs.
Turn it up, turn it up."

tumblr_lvnjvbXDUR1qc6pb2o1_400.gif

Things that I like that get me going in a story:​

*Romance *Drama *Adventure

*Horror *Science Fiction *Suspense/Thriller

*Dark Fairy Tales *Fantasy *Modern​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Got a weird thing to show you so tell all the boys and girls.
Tell your brother, your sister and your mamma too.
We're about to go down and you know just what to do."

Craving/Ideas:

*Sailor Moon RP (Any of the scouts are good, but if you agree to doing Uranus/Neptune then you get brownie points.)

*Ooooh I've been wanting to do F/F roleplay. If interested message me!

*A one night stand that lasts for a lifetime...
Merry Thornton is vibrant and young, fresh off from graduating highschool she decides to go to prom and finally let loose. She drinks and drinks and drinks, loses her inhibitions to the point all men- including her jealous and overprotective, single father- are game.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PICTURES FOR INSPIRATION

'Run desire run,
Sexual being,
Run him like a blade,
To and through the heart.

Temporarily pacify this hungering.
Conquer and devour.'​

tumblr_lvqdr0a2uQ1qc6pb2o1_400.jpg
tumblr_lluqqeBqd61qguz3wo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lvlxd33n8r1qc6pb2o1_400.jpg

RE: ~ The Wonderful Kitten Wonderlands~

Hmm, we share some interests.

Might be amusing to discus potential role play.

Ideas:

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-osabVEBMk[/video]

* I want to do a story based on this song. If you have any ideas contact me so we could discuss it better ^.^

Blinding
In the night of a full moon, Mina Torretti is getting married. No, she isn't a supernatural being of any sorts, just a normal hopeless romantic wanting to finally seal the deal with her long time boyfriend Rafael DeLenira. It was all going to be perfect...A small ceremony close to the forest and a pact of love, but when Rafe never appears and only sends a text message with the word 'Sorry'. She comes to realize her worst fear...Been left at the altar. Mina isn't devastated at the least...What she wants its blood, blinded by rage she runs into the woods coming across a black wolf, who sprints for her, but Mina faints dead away.

Mina wakes up again, alive and well. The wolf never had even harm her, only her wedding dress was damage but when she goes back to her home, she comes to discover she has been missing for three days. Her Rafe has gone missing and in his place is a dark sin of man, whom she never even met.

She has also been having this urging for bloody meat and the weird sensation to hunt. Her dreams are haunted by escaping away from an unknown terror and a male voice is always talking to her. But to put the cherry on top of the icing of the cake, now she has to manage a group of loup-garous who claim her as their dead leader, Dante. A semi-god who has the ability to reincarnate and is a skirt chaser, turning Mina's world upside down.

(Gonna keep posting more soon ^.^)

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Hmm, we share some interests.

Might be amusing to discus potential role play.

I'd love that :D

Well, I suppose I must first state a little of my own interests.

Dark and gritty medieval settings, byzantine plots, power plays, lovecraftian horror, thus are the most common themes I enjoy.

Over all though I am obsessive over world building.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
Well, I suppose I must first state a little of my own interests.

Dark and gritty medieval settings, byzantine plots, power plays, lovecraftian horror, thus are the most common themes I enjoy.

Over all though I am obsessive over world building.

Excellent!:D

Pretty interesting stuff you got there! ^.^

So people tell me; but I must give fair warning in that I have a horrible track record of seeing ideas through. So things really need to hold my attention.

Nihilistic_Impact said:
So people tell me; but I must give fair warning in that I have a horrible track record of seeing ideas through. So things really need to hold my attention.

I guess we are two who like that ;)

Would you like to carry this over to PM, perhaps discuss potential settings/plots/characters?

Ooops sorry I went off on such short notice everyone! If you still want to rp toss me a message please! ^.^

RE: I like, I want, I need..Kitten I-D-E-A-S

(Classes are finally over!!!!!!

Which means I can come back and dedicate time to here ^_^)

uranus-sailor-neptune-249687508.jpg

Craving a YIM rp about these two sailor scouts!!!! It's going to be drama, love and smut ;) Message me if interested!

Whatever you give me, I shall give back to you! ^_^

im really in the mood for a fight over control, medieval, rape, or dark fantasy roleplay. PM me! :)

Of course!!!! ^.^

UPDATE:: Working on the thread, so it is under construction for a bit... ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom