Diagnosis: Blackmail (Moonsblackwolf x Ruki)

moonsblackwolf

Super-Earth
Chase walked into the clinic with a renewed desire to actually be there for once. Today, there was a fire in his heart and skip in his step as he entered Princeton Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. There was more to his being at the hospital than just surgery after surgery on people who often caused their own health issues. He had a smirk on his face and no one knew why. Oh, but one person would very soon. A certain person who had broke the rules and now Chase had figured it out. If things went according to plans, he would have that person in his mercy in about...one hour he supposed. He carried a small manila folder tucked under his left arm holding the documents proving that Lisa Cuddy had manipulated funds for her own benefit.

See, most probably would've missed the slight error in the documents. If Chase hadn't been in on the budgetary meeting on behalf on the surgery department, it might have gone unnoticed. Sure, a merely $5,000 was nothing compared to the millions the hospital brought in every year but it was who the check had been cut to was what brought a smile to his face. A one Lisa Cuddy had signed the papers authorizing a check under her name, which hadn't been noticable until Chase realized the agreed upon amount for funding new surgery equipment had came up a little short. Now he was holding the evidence in his hands and would soon have the hot brunette wrapped around his finger.

He did not knock on her office door when he approached, simply walking in and shutting it behind him. He closed the blinds on the door, leaving the pair alone and isolated within her office. He figured that once she realized what he knew, she would want that privacy dearly. If this information leaked out, Cuddy would not only lose her job but her reputation would be tarnished and she would likely be arrested if the hospital pressed charges.

"Morning Lisa..." Chase said brightly, tossing the manila folder on her desk with an amused look on his face. He wasn't worried about her destroying them, he had several copies at home.

Cuddy looked up to find Chase standing before her, looking rather cheery for how he had been for the past couple of weeks. She had watched as he had first closed the blind on the door. It seemed as if he was nothing but business this morning, which was odd because normally they were only ever down here to request permission for some form of medical work which wasn't quite 'legal' by state laws, but as House had his ways, they generally went though.

"Yes?" she asked, in a rather direct tone, her eyes glancing to the manila folder he had tossed down on to her desk. "How can I help you? What is th-" she stopped short as she opened up the manila folder. Her face went flush, she could feel the heat building up as she bit her lip, fingering through the papers. Her mind state was in quite a bit of panic.

"How... how did you get this?" she asked simply, closing the folder and looking back up at him.

Chase didn't bother to answer the first set of questions asked, knowing that once she read the paperwork it would all make sense. With a little smirk, he continued to walk around the room and shut the rest of the blinds. It was entertaining to watch the change in emotion on the head of the hospital's face. Watching as she went from composed and confused to embarrassed, distraught, and panicked. Chase felt the first bit of arousal building in him.

"Oh, it's not too difficult when you're a budgetary chair for the surgerical department. Imagine my surprise when I heard we were short funds to buy the last bit of equipment agreed upon by the chairs? From there it was only a little research that lead back to a check being written to one Lisa Cuddy..." As he walked back around the desk like a tiger stalking it's prey, he a shrug. "Beyond that it was a debate on whether I should bust your tight ass for this or..." he dropped off a bit, leaning against her desk with hungry eyes.

"Or... or what?" Cuddy asked, looking up at Chase as he leaned over her desk. She didn't know what he had in mind, though she didn't think she had too many options at the moment. If she were to come clean to everyone, she would more than likely lose her job, as well as not be allowed to work in any such hospital in the area, and it was possible that she wouldn't be allowed back in any hospital at all. There was no way she could afford to lose her job, which left her at the mercy of what ever Chase had in mind.

Chase had a very smug smirk on his lips, knowing that the woman was trapped. She couldn't admit the truth to fix it without losing her job and reputation. Even if she fired him, he would just show the papers and get her fired in return. Cuddy was stuck between a rock and a hard place...although he had something else hard in mind. Already his prick was swollen with the thoughts of what was to come, stripping the snooty head of medicine down into some little slut for his desires.

"Basically you become my pet. Used whenever I want however I want, although I will allow you some discreation. I won't force you to admit our relationship nor out it myself. But I will require your complete obedience. If any of this is disagreeable, I will just show the paperwork to the rest of the medicine board..." he left off, knowing she understood where that would lead.

Back
Top Bottom