Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master x Pet Scenario (Need Girl)

Status
Not open for further replies.

StayFrosty♂

Banned
Banished
Now I would regularly post something like this on my main plot request-thread (check it out!!), though I've been REALLY craving this RP for a while now. For those of you girls interested in a master and pet roleplay, I have a quite vivid fantasy of what I would like to do.

There's a farmer who finds a lost bunny-girl (this could be neko I was thinking) who can't find her way home, so the nice farmer takes the very willing bunny-girl on a leash and decides to keep her as a pet.
The bunny-girl get's hungry fast, so the farmer then has to take her around his garden where she settles in a carrot patch and just about nibbles up everything in site.
Intrigued, the farmer then offers her the BIGGEST carrot he can find if she's good, though unlike a root coming out of the ground, this nice and immense carrot is growing inside the farmer's pants.

This will be completely consensual, and personality wise I think the farmer is to be more devious as the pet is more puzzled, curious, and naïve. So, anyone want to try out for spot of my pet? ;)

If you're interested in RPing with me, though not participating in this exact plot on the other hand, I have dozens more and even will accept looking into fulfilling your ideal fantasies too! Just request me by PM or check out my request thread (link in signature below or above).

NOTE: I would much rather do this RP over IM (though I like threads and PMs too) though for those of you interested instant messaging, I have YIM and AIM.

If you have any Instant Messagers PM me them, otherwise just PM me anyway so we can get this started on either threads, IMs, or private messages. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom