Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vita Cruor (OOC/ Sign Up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kittystar

Planetoid
Setting: Vita Cruor, roughly translated to Life Blood, is a small colony inside of the country of Licentia. As per the law, only vampires and humans live in Vita Cruor. Vampires provide a large source of income for the government of Licentia. The humans provide food for the vampires.

Licentia is made up of four colonies: Vita Cruor, Fuga (flight), Inconcessus (forbidden), and Regalis (royalty).

Fuga is home to all flying creatures. It is open to trade and travel with the other colonies.

Inconcessus is home to the vicious creatures. It is forbidden to travel here, and the creatures can't leave either.

Regalis is where the king and queen of Licentia live along with the rest of the government. You must have permission to enter Regalis.

Licentia has lived in peace for many centuries, but there are a few rebel groups that have formed in each colony. These rebel groups are slowly finding out about each other.

Characters:

Human Rebel Group: Typical human. No extraordinary powers. They are tired of being used as only food and not being able to leave there government appointed shacks without becoming a snack.

Fae Rebel Group: Any type of fae is allowed. They are tired of only being allowed into two colonies. These are mostly bored immortals and cocky young fae.

Inconcessus Rebel Group: Any creature you view to be vicious. The few non-dangerous creatures here decide that they don't want to be viewed as forbidden anymore.

Royal Rebel Group: The princess has decided that all of this segregation must end. She starts her own mini-militia. She is the one in charge of bringing the rebel groups together.

Name:
Race:
Appearance: (Picture or paragraph)
Mini-Biography:

The role of the princess is available. I will probably play the leader of the Fae Rebel Group. I'll post my info if anyone responds. I am more that willing to hear opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom