Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

simple nothings (f-m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cowgirl

Banned
Banished
It's been five years or longer since I have roleplayed so that's why im starting off with simple plays just to get my old rusty gears working again lol

These are just my ideas I'm open to hear what you may have in mind just PM me I'm sure we can work something out :)

Incest
Dad/daughter.. mother left taking the kids with her when we were all young, forbidding you to have any contact with any of us. Years down the road yer little girl is the talk of the town... we can run into one another at a store, or be neighbours, or if you have a idea...

Cousins.. family get together we really don't want to be there and run off to do something more fun.. or yer idea

Bro/sis..
This can go so many different ways. Older bro, younger sis back from college, army, whatever.. older sis younger bro. This will more than likely take two to tango and figure out a plot.

Remember I'm willing to hear yer roles. I'm starting off with incest because it just seems to be easier to work with.

Father X Daughter sounds like alot of fun so dose Bro X Sis shoot me a pm and we will work it out ;)

Wreckles said:
Look at the time the op was created...

Because I posted this a while back doesnt mean I'm not interested anymore.. im always up for a good play :) I'm always up for new ideas as well. I've not had any free time so excuse me if you messaged me and ive not gotten back to you.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom