Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Pregnant Woman Smutt! [F/F or F/M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoyoteEyes

Meteorite
As the title says, looking to play a preggo woman. Someone about 7 or eight months, which means no- no milk. I'd love to play something like baby daddy walked out, and moms' hormones might be driving her nuts. Perhaps her best friend, or a person she hardly knows is willing to satisfy her? This can be anthro/furry or any other species. The only exceptions are NO VAMPIRES OR FERAL/ QUADRUPEDS. Only males or females, no futa please!

My rules are REALLY simple!

MUST BE LITERATE. You must type at least a paragraph, and it better be coherent and not run on! There is a sample post, and I'm looking for the same quality!
PLEASE USE MY SAMPLE AS MY FIRST POST.

I will NOT RP in thread, I'd prefer a messenger.

My Post:

Winter made for gray days and cold nights, and now alone she felt the bite of both. Nessa was pregnant- twenty, and pregnant. Yes, it was a stressful time but pregnancy suited her. It had played well on her body, which now consisted of a round belly and perkier, bigger breasts then she'd expected. Her red hair had become luxurious, curling to frame her beasts and shoulders. Her green eyes now stood out even more against her dark lashes and fair skin, her freckles had come in a bit lighter now.
Some woman had problems with their pregnancy and yet Nessa found she was doing fine. Even if she was now doing it all alone.

The father of her unborn child had walked out, and that had left a void in the womans life- a void she despretely needed to fill. So she'd found someone who was to arrive at her apartment in the next hour, to satisfy that need. She wondered if perhaps this was a mistake though, and spent her time pacing. She'd texted this person some dirty things- including her kinks, but she wasn't sure if they felt the same- she'd listed she enjoyed domination, choking, rough sex and the like.

A knock at her door let her know that someone had arrived, and she rushed to the door, opening it quickly. Now framed by the door, Nessa was a sight. She wore black open toed heels, skinny jeans that hung low enough on her hips to be comfortable, a turquoise tank top that gathered under her budding breasts, and a deep gray cardigan open in the front and long. Her hair was tussled and teased into cute curls, and her embarrassment added a soft blush to her glowing skin. But who was this person at the door?

[NOTE: Your Post? Doesn't have to be this long! This is just a starter post!]

Please respond via messenger!
YIM: UglyCoyoteNG
AIM: DivineLivine
MSN: EnnGeeCoyote@hotmail.com

Lookin' forward to your reply!

Pregnant is my #1 kink. Dropped you a PM, though I'm unsure of how well our styles match up, let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom