Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chick seeks Hetalian M//

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maltronic

Meteorite
Not just canon.

I've been wanting to try mixing it with various things lately. Namely steampunk.

First, however, what I need from you, and things that you should know:

• Grammar, literacy and decent sentence structure. It doesn't have to be perfect, just understandable.
• Don't get too grandiose. I have a very short attention span unless it's a pairing that I love to bits. I tend to ping-pong between one and three paragraphs.
• At the moment I am interested in little else. I will include a list of things at the end of this. If it isn't there, don't ask.
• I don't care if you ditch me.
• Don't take anything I say seriously.
• No god moding and all that, else I will have whomever I am playing summon mochi!Russia--even if that doesn't make sense--and it will eat your character or characters after violating them with it's tongue.

Now that that is out of the way, the pairings I will do and in italics, the roles I will play:

• Russia x Lithuania ♥ ♥ ♥
• Russia x Russia ♥
• Lithuania x Lithuania ♥
• Rome x Germania
• man!Belarus x Lithuania
• Prussia x Lithuania
• Tony x Lithuania
• America x Lithuania

... It isn't a very big selection, but... Oh well. A ♥ denotes something I might write a lot for if you would prefer large amounts of wordiness. For the self-cest pairings, they can either be clones or different time periods, like say... Soviet Russia x Russian Federation, or Grand Duchy Lithuania x Lithuanian SSR.

As I mentioned earlier, I am willing to mix 'Hetalia' with other things. Some examples are:

• Steampunk
• Cyberpunk
• Fairytails
• Other fandoms: turning them into Pokémon trainers, or reploids, or Nightmaren, or what-have-you.

I am perfectly willing and able to play canon, however. Oh, and I will not do any of the following:

• Anthro
• Scat/vomit/urine play

But my kinks are as follows:

• Microphilia, albeit as the shrunken party
• Asphyxiation
• Guro and eroguro
• Physical and mental torture
• Noncon
• And I also love really cute, fluffy things. Which is so out of place, but warm fuzzies are awesome.

I am also willing to play the following, as well as cross them over with the above:

• Megaman Zero
- Anyone x Cubit Foxtar who IS a guy, damnit

• NiGHTS into Dreams / Journey of Dreams
- NiGHTS x Reala
- Reala x Jackle

• Pokémon
- Mewtwo, or a new clone of x OC

• Black & White
- Lethys x Kazar

I do not have any ideas at the time being. Rather... All of my ideas are RusLiet-centric and I don't feel right writing them all down and leaving the other pairings I will do idea-less. Anyway, feel free to mix and match all of the above--with the exception of what I won't do, of course.

~♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom