Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother/Sister Intense Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellytell

Meteorite
You're my older brother. Any age is fine. Ever since I reached puberty we have had huge amounts of sexual tension between us. Despite this, we don't get along whatsoever. We fight often and I'm always teasing you, flashing skin and such. This angers you everytime.

In our basement, you're sitting with my friend and I, with yours. I start fucking with you by rubbing your friend's thigh, staring at you as I do so and this starts a little messed up game between us.

Please only reply if you're interested in a somewhat drawn out, intense roleplay and that you can spell!

-

Also, just a few things you should know.

1. Do not expect to be dominated. I'm much more submissive. Always. That doesn't mean you have to dominate, but I certainly won't mind if you do. I like all levels of domination. (Cohersion, turning a no into yes, or even full-on forcing yourself).
2. I'm an 18 year old girl from Ontario, Canada. Pics (non nudes) can be provided if you want, but I find that kind of defeats the purpose of RPing.
3. Most of my experience RPing is through IM. This is my first time using a forum site. If you're not into IM, that's totally fine. I prefer PM over the threads though.
4. By default, I usually use my own name (Kelly) for roles, but if you fancy someone and would prefer that I'd use a different name, I'm open.
5. If you have any other role ideas, I'd love to hear them. Keep in mind I like power relationships (not exclusively though), I'm not a dominator, I prefer modern times and any kind of taboo relationship!
6. If you have any kinks/fetishes that you want brought in, you can either let me know ahead of time (ex. something you want me wearing), or, if you prefer, bring them into the roleplay yourself. Be aware though, there are things I am NOT into and will kill my mood immediatly if brought into a story. I'm not one to judge, I just know what I don't like. Please consult my f-list.

This will be added to later :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom