Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moon's Quest For Yaoi

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxWriter

Cluster
hi there, Moon Struck Fox here! I am a kinky guy looking for someone who shares his glory for Yaoi! on further note i don't care who is on the other side of the computer, so long as their a good RPer^^

i tend to post long, usually three sentences to three paragraphs depending on the rp, and how much i get into it^^ my posts will usually conform to yours.

my kinks are as the following > Clicky! so have a look!^^

i have a great many plot idea's, but I'm always open to your plots and idea's as well so don't be afraid to ask!

i do Fandom Rp's and OC rp's and i will list the few Fandom that i know^^ (as such, if you have a good manga to suggest please do so, ^^ i need something to read.)

Harry Potter
Full Metal Alchemist
Inuyasha (i havn't gotten very far yet though)
Naruto
X-Men

mostly though i OC Rp and here are a few plots that ive thought of^^ again, please feel free to recommend your own if your craving something^^

Fallen Angel- an angel falls from heaven, confused and disoriented he stumbles around a big city looking for help, any help, possibly just scared, possibly seeking revenge he wanders the streets helpless and ready to follow anyone. with his abilities he could make anyone happy, rich, and powerful, who will find him? a demon looking for world domination? a human looking for love? or just a horny man with a desire for a sexy slave? (you can be the angel or the person who finds the angel.)

Harry Potter- (i would like to play Harry in this, and be the uke.) Harry, while running from Dudley and his gang, fell and hit his head on the ground. now he doesn't remember anything! with no idea who he is, or even that he's a wizard is he doomed!? who will find him first, the dark lord, hell bent on turning harry into a death eater? a death eater looking to turn harry into a sex slave? a friend hoping to help harry recover his memories? or will it just be a stranger?

those are the two i am most craving, i will probably add more later. i can Dom or Sub, though I'm really craving to be a sub, so give me a holler, through the thread or through the PM's if your interested in a role play!^^

PS. i only have one or two hours online a day, but i will respond every day as many times as i can. there will never be a day where you won't get at least one response.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom