Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Dragon Age-esque RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMandii

Super-Earth
Just as the title implies!! :heart:

I'm back! And I'm looking for a fantasy-based RP. I need a male counterpart for my latest female character [listed below]. Restrictions: Your character can not be a dwarf. *shiver* Ugh, I'm sorry, I just don't like them.

Please comment in this thread, or, inbox me if you are interested!

----Character Information::

Name: Siofra Kavam
Birthdate: January 17th
Height: 5'4''
Body type: light, swift
Hair: Black, and long but is always pulled back into a bun
Eyes: deep blue
Skin: mocha
hand: ambidextrous, but favors use of her left hand

Race: Elf
Class: Rogue
Weapon of choice: dual short swords
secondary: throwing knives
Occupation: Typically makes it by on thievery alone, but will also take in mercenary jobs when revenue is low.

Markings: single whip lash scar across her back, large tree tattoo on her left arm

Personality: She is highly reserved, but in her expertise at "surviving", she is very good at acting as though she is the opposite in order to get whatever it is she wants. Her nature is somewhat devious, however, as she is not beyond playing mind games or robbing you blind in your sleep. Siofra is generally a liar, but if she ever calls you a "friend" of any kind, you can expect her to be loyal to you. While her rough-edged lifestyle may have left her overly suspicious of others, her true feelings are that she desires peace, and to find something or someone to tell her it's alright to stop distancing herself from the world.

History: Having lived comfortably as a child in a tribe of nomadic elves, everything was turned upside-down for Siofra when she was kidnapped by human bandits. Deciding not to wait for a rescue that would never come, Siofra eventually escaped the clutches of the bandits, and lived the rest of her late childhood in poverty. When one lives in such extreme conditions, one learns to adapt. Thus, Siofra is the person she is today, even in the unapproving eye of humans.

Setting for RP: Varies, depending on whomever volunteers for the RP

Pshhh, dwarves are awesome!

I would be interested in joining though. Unfortunately I've only played the base game >< Would that be alright, or are you looking for someone with a bit more experience? 0-0

WalrusesInMyKitchen said:
Pshhh, dwarves are awesome!

I would be interested in joining though. Unfortunately I've only played the base game >< Would that be alright, or are you looking for someone with a bit more experience? 0-0

What do you mean by the base game?

Badly put, sorry. I meant that I just played Origins XD I am familiar with the overall storyline of Awakening, however...though I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the finer details.

WalrusesInMyKitchen said:
Badly put, sorry. I meant that I just played Origins XD I am familiar with the overall storyline of Awakening, however...though I'm afraid I'm not too familiar with the finer details.

Oh, It doesn't have to be EXACT, I just want to start an RP that's similar to that world. :) Hence, why I said "Dragon Age-esque RP" and not "Dragon Age RP" haha. if that were so, I'd have to play through the game all over again.

ok... just to clarify. By similar, do you simply mean medieval fantasy or do you mean Ferelden specifically?

KylarStern said:
ok... just to clarify. By similar, do you simply mean medieval fantasy or do you mean Ferelden specifically?

Ferelden Specifically, at least, that's what I intended, however, I'm totally up to making up somewhere totally different if that's what you want, I really don't care haha.

The whole point of this, for me, is to get my much needed dose of medieval fantasy between now and March 8th, which is the day I believe DA2 comes. (No matter, I shall get it in the mail that day! I'm kind of in love with Bioware's work.)

That, and I really need a good RP. My old RP buddies seem to be not too into it anymore, and I need to exercise all of the ideas I have in my head :)

If you're still looking for a partner for this roleplay, I would love to take part in it! I absolutely love Dragon Age - I'm definitely looking forward to the sequel! I'm still debating on whether or not to pre-order it - it's probably too late by now though...

But right, about the RP! I'm female myself, but I can play males just as well, sometimes even better! I have a plethora of DA male charries that might be of interest to Siofra - I've a peaceful, shamanistic Dalish elf who is technically an apostate, I've a snarky human mage who acts more like a rogue than anything, I've a religious warrior/templar, who will defend the Maker with his life... It'd be hard to choose...

As for how Dragon Age-esque it will be, will it take place after the main plot of Dragon Age (after the Blight and stuff is all settled, etc)? Will we be making up a plot on the way (which is fun!) or do you have something else in mind?

I'm pretty new (as in, so new that I haven't even posted an introduction yet...!) but I saw this thread and thought, "Yes, Dragon Age, I have to get in on that!" If you'll have me, I'd be super excited!

Squee~!!

I'm pretty sure you can still preorder it.

I don't mind at all that you're female! The majority of my RP partners are girls! :D And ooooh The warrior/templar sounds perfect! Making up plots on the way are fun tooooo. Let's do that. :D Improv is always the best.

I have another potential RPer for this, but I don't see why I can't do two different story lines with the same character. *shrugs*

I'm very glad you decided to choose my thread right off the bat! I feel special. <3

Awesome! I'm so excited!

Making up plots sounds excellent - we're bound to come up with some excellent ideas on the way, especially since our characters would be very... interesting together, haha!

I'll PM you the bio for my templar / warrior - we can talk from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom