Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's in a Name... (Futa/f, Futa/Futa, F/F...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wannabe violated

Meteorite
...Often nothing, but in my case, it's a pretty apt description of what I'm looking for! Don't post here, just go ahead and PM me.

-I am semi-lit to literate-ish... I wont say I'm moreso due to the fact that some people's definition differ widely from moment to moment. But as such, please be the same-ish... It is so frustrating to put a lot of work into a post and get so much less effort in return.

-I only RP on PMs or threads in that order of preference. I do not, nor will not use messengers. They disagree with my already feeble internet connection, and I'm more than done with the hassle.

-My preference would be anything involving a futa, I absolutely love them in all their various incarnations. So Futa/female, or Futa/Futa would be at the top of my list! If however you have a problem with well hung girls... Female/Female is perfectly acceptable as well.

-Boys... So special you get your own bullet... NO, I will not dominate you with a futa. Before you even think of asking, take a second look at my name, and think of what my answer will be... That being said, I have little to no interest in M/F pairings, unless it happens to be a wonderful RP idea.

-Limits: No watersports, scat, gore, vore, snuff... I think that's it for now, but if I happen to get requests for some weird shit, this list may grow. In fact, I may even do one of those list thingies at some point. Other than that though, the kinkier the better!

Didn't expect any kind of organization in the RP request thread of a person with my name, did Ya? Come on, admit it!

I like to play younger girls. (Within site rules of course!) With a preference for the early to middle teen years. Force and rape are implied in the name, but not always necessary, sometimes just a little rough is nice too. It all depends on the scene, or scenes we decide to write together.

That being said, I like just about any role, in any genre. Obviously I know some better than other.

Settings: Medieval (Fantasy or realistic), Modern (Fantasy or realistic), Sci-Fi (Fantasy or "realistic") (Seeing a pattern here? I enjoy fantastical and supernatural elements... and magic! Magic is really fun! But again, not necessary.)

Pairings: So many to name...
Incest - one theme I always enjoy: Mother/Daughter, Sister/sister, Twins, Cousins, Aunt/Niece
School: Student/student (could be any number of pairings however from friends to enemies, popular or unpopular, etcetera...) Teacher(or other Authoritative figure)/student

And that's where my organizational skills ran out... There's just so many random ideas out there to classify so neatly. But I'm sure that after perusing some of your threads I will be able to fill in the blanks a little bit better.

Fandoms: Before you even ask... I don't know any Anime. I do however have a few TV shows, movies, books and video games I wouldnt mind playing out. I will play cannons in some cases, but like Original characters as well. I also quite enjoy genderbending... (ie. changing the sex of characters to make the story 'more interesting'.)

TV: Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Charmed, Heroes, V, Smallville
Video Games: Final Fantasy (7, 8, 9, 10[1&2], 12, & 13), Devil May Cry, Dragon Age, World of Warcraft

I think that's all for now. But it will be updated eventually, and fleshed out a bit more... Heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom