Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please do not post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pistol Kiss

Supernova
Okay I figured I needed a large thread with a few posts so I can put new info in easy and quickly thus making it more up to date and easier for you to look though. Just so you know if its not here, doesn't mean I wont role play it. I enjoy both playing dominant and submissive roles, and I role play in threads only. Feel free to message me if you want to ask me anything. I would much rather you private message me about an role play, it allows me to know who you are on the site and doesn't scare me with a random Instant message. Also please dont post here. I want to be able to add to this thread as needed and wont be able to do this if you post.​

Now this is something that may help if you figure out weather or not you want to role play. If you message me I really dont like it when you dont know what you want. I made this thread for a reason, find an role play or at least find an idea out of one. At the very least please come to me with a paring or a character you want to role play opposite to. I enjoy two-three paragraph posts and generally give them out. I do go down to one when its necessary. Though those are few and far between. I take my time with posts, I would rather have a role play be slow and good then fast and burn out fast. Though if you really want a post and dont mind a little less feel free to ask me when I am going to reply. Though please understand I do have a life and that comes before role playing.​

RE: Dont post

Plots:
  • For the good of all man kind: (Taken)
    -Tags: Abduction/medical play/Non-consensual/Super human ability/light to heavy gore/Semi-realistic setting. (more can be added)
    -Idea: In order to further genetic testing on a new therapy to increase the healing time after major accidents and help hemophiliacs the testing needs a human test subject. The problem with this is the person who is tested has to be basically tortured. This has led to no volunteers, and the need to abduct someone. It also seems the person running the program nicknamed project wolverine seems to enjoy the testing they have to do. The actual role play starts after the doctor has found the perfect victim. So they send them a free vacation to the destination of there choice for two weeks. Though when they get there instead of a nice break they end up getting kid napped and wake up strapped to a bed. They soon find out why they are there and how much the doctor enjoys there job.
    Parings:
    -Female Doctor/Male Victim.
    -Female Doctor/ Female Victim.
    My role: I will be playing the Doctor unless you can convince me other wise.

"Her" Super Surprise.
    -Tags: Super heroes/Cross-dressing/Traps/Bribery/anal/slight fantasy setting. (others may be added)
    Crime always seems to be committed and since the first wave of heroes they seem to be on the down fall. This makes the world a safer place for most people. Though when a new hero comes into town she seems off. Her powers arent the odd they are on rather common ones. Its how she acts and the fact she didn't join a league or any group. After a while someone takes interest in her and finds out the truth, she is a he when not in costume. They take a larger interest in him, telling him ether he did what they want when they wanted it or else his secrete identity would be all over the news.
    Parings:
    -Male Trap Hero/Female Hero
    -Male Trap hero/Male hero
    -Male Trap hero/Male villain
    -Male Trap hero/Female Villain
    My Role: I will play ether role though prefer the Male trap one.

Female Characters:
  • Name: Venus
    Race: Human/tentacle girl
    Background: Not much known on her before she met Victor. Though after him she has been living on the beach, and has been seen constantly searching to find him.
    Appearance: She is rather long and lean, small chest . She also has a short black blue pixie cut hair style. Her eyes are a deeper green. At the base of her spine she sports a slit in her skin where four to six tentacle like appendages slip out. They are attached to her spine and are able to move much like extra limbs and are used like them. She also has her tongue pierced.
    Theme song: Flogging Molly - Seven Deadly Sins, Fireflight - Unbreakable
    Personality: Brash and uncaring.
    Dresses: She enjoys wearing tight short shirts. Her pants are normally baggier and low cut to allow her tentacles full movement. For shoes she wears sandals. Underneath she wears bathing suits as undergarments.
    Extra: She has been known to carry a metal mace that starts out round and slowly forms an x. It had a ring on the handle. When held in her hand the end of it brushes the ground

• Name: Kotori
    Song: 3 Doors down: Loser
    History: She was meant to be a lucky birth, born on the eighth day of the planting season. At the age of 17 she found out differently. Working as a monks apprentice she accidentally releases a sealed demon. He laughs at her as he kills all those she holds dear,she attempts to kill him. Only causing minor scrapes and bruises, he laughs at her. Betting Kotori that even if she lived forever she wouldnt kill him. She takes him up on the bet. Not wanting to look weak the demon uses some of his abilities to grant her immortality. She vowed on that day to never allow another village to be taken the same way.
    Appearance: Long black hair often tied back in a braid, tan skin, Grey eyes. Scars are everywhere on her, evidence of her life. She wears wrist guards that wrap around her hands covering her palms. A small band top covers her non-existent boobs. Her body is well bolt from years of constant fighting. She wears a simple pair of leggings and wears nothing but wrappings on her feet.
    Weapon: A simple staff with a ring at the top. Eight bells hang from the top, the bottom is capped in metal.
    Personality: Self hating, Brooding, and short tempered.

• Name: Imea
    Height: Five foot even.
    Weight: 120 pounds
    Hair color: White.
    Eye color: Light pink
    Skin tone: Pale
    Clothing: varies
    Weapon: Daggers
    Song: Shut me up Mindless self indulgence/ What do they know? Msi
    Ability: Blood absorption: Her skin absorbs the blood of her foes. Turning her skin/eyes/hair darker with more blood absorbed. She does not need blood to survive. It merely makes her faster in combat.
    History: Imea is a Bloodancer. Biological human, who was made for one thing. To kill. She wasn't born she was made in a lab. For years she was used to kill. Thinking nothing of taking the lives of people. Her only thoughts were to please her creator. Until something happened, she finds herself lost. Memory gone. She doesn't know what to do. Until she spots him. Something about him draws her to him.
    Personality: Determined though clueless.

Male characters:
  • Name: Victor
    Race: Human
    Background: Victor was one of the best mercenaries/assassins for hire, priding himself on his good looks and ability to get any mission done. That is until he found himself a target, and ended up in the intensive care unit with half his face scared and torn, his body a mess of cuts, burns and broken bones. After his accident he wasn’t as good and was asked to train new requites hoping his knowledge at least could be passed on to the next generation.
    Appearance: He is long and willowy though from years of sitting around and teaching he has grown a little bit of a belly. Victor has grey hair and bright green eyes. His entire body is a mess of scars and burn marks. Though his face is the worst, most of the skin covering the left side over his teeth is gone and the rest of that side is scarred. His skin has turned a pale white due to his wardrobe choices since he retired.
    Theme songs:
    Personality: Withdrawn and silent though can be angry at times.
    Dresses: He wears a lot of black, black jeans/shirt and jacket he also tends to wear black biking gloves. Victor has also started to wear a gas mask and goggles since the attack.
    Extra: He uses whatever he can get his hands on though he enjoys small hand guns and bombs.

Role plays I currently am in:
Unexpected Changes
Cat-girl/Wolf Furry

Mail Order Fodder
Woman/Scientist

The princesses pet
Princess/Captive warrior.

Floral Care
Alraune/Shop Keeper

Double dose of awesome

Doctor/Normal girl.

How could she have forgotten me?
Abducted girl/old friend

Dead Spaces
Necromorph girl/Human male (Note dont on ims this is just a log)

-open-

Other Links:

X0X0pk (aka My Journal)
In case you want to see what I am thinking, random Youtube videos, or why I am replying slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom