Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Better post

Status
Not open for further replies.

quorra

Moon
Hello guys sorry I know this is weird but I'm going to refine my request. I would like to have a person who is willing to do an open, realistic character role play. I don't really want anything to be planned but rather have one opening and let it start of naturally from there, like in real life. I also would love to meet someone dominate, but please don't tell me the things you like. It's weird but when I'm told something it kinda ruins it for me. I like the small bits of mystery and like my role playing to carry out as story like as possible which is why I don't like knowing these things. But don't feel as if you need to hold back. If there's anything you like just do it and it'll work out from there. Things like asking "would you like to be my slave" strikes me as weird since you don't enslave people like that in real life but rather force them into it or have a reason. Other than this I'm really open to pretty much Everything. For my first role play I'd love for it to be about a girl visiting a massage parlor and just getting to know the people who work there. And finally I am looking for someone to be dominate with me and claim me not only for this role play but for the site.

Okay sure. Just got on to read this and I have to sleep but I'll be on tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom