Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Play House [[M x F]]

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkrockartist91

Supernova
Hello everyone, lets start with an introduction. I'm punkrockartist. Just call me Punk if you want. When we start roleplaying I'll introduce myself to you more properly. But until then, lets just stick with that.

Rules

1. Please don't drop a roleplay and not tell me. Don't be afraid of me. If something's not working for you, lets fix it. This is called a healthy roleplaying relationship. ^-^ Lets have it.
2. Be creative. Toys, bondage and what not is okay. Add twists. Suprise me. Its fun.
3. Be semi-literate. More than 3 sentences please. Long and detailed posts make me happy. Capitalization and punctuation make me happy. :D So when I'm happy, you're definately going to be happy.
4. No Gody characters. Not Mary or Gary Sues. No one is perfect. I don't intend your character to be. c:
5. I'm not online all the time, but when I'm online I'm online for hours. So don't be upset if I don't reply one day and then stop the next. I'll be back. Promise.
6. No God modding or power playing. If you don't know what this is, ask. I control my own character. No one else.
7. I'm mature. That means blood/gore and language doesn't phase me.
8. Just have fun and be open with me. If you'd like to have a conversation while we're roleplaying, go for it. I don't mind. I'm pretty open about everything.
9. I actually want roleplays that build up to sex. I don't want a roleplay completely based on sex. Our characters can meet, have thrills, date, get married. Whatever. Lets just have a story, please.

Turn Ons

Lite Bondage: (Hand cuffs, silk restraints)
I don't like breast bondage. Doesn't appeal to me.

Dominant males:
I want to be the submissive roles in the bedroom. But I also like my character fighting for dominance and lose.

Bedroom Food:
Whip cream, strawberries/cherries, chocolate syrup, honey and icing.
Things like that.

Toys:
Depends on what the toy is used for. But most I enjoy.

Oral:
Giving and recieving.

Foreplay:
Love it.

Rough sex/Orgasm control:
Take me to the edge, and hold me there. Tell me when to cum and when to hold it. Control me.

Teasing and gentle spanking:

Non-Human:
Vampires, were wolves, etc.

Tentacles
Gangbangs/Threesomes

Turn Offs

What belongs in the toilet, stays in the toilet.
Rape
Molesting
Big age difference
Heavy bondage
Public places

Genres

Anything with vampires, and slayers is fine with me.

Living Doll

Pirates

Artist/Model

Gods/Goddesses

Gifted

Lite Master/Slave

Lite BDSM

(If you have any other ideas, let me know.)

Contact Details

Simply message me with a genre idea or one off the list, and a plot if you have it. Then tell me where you normally roleplay and I'll give you my contact or you give me yours. ^-^

[Sorry everyone. I haven't been online for awhile. But if you're still interested, shoot me a PM. I just got my laptop fixed and I'll be online more often. And I get email on my phone. So we're good. ^-^]

{I will be making changes the the thread, I believe I will be making a different one with more topics.}
[Bump]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom