Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Intelligent Male Offering Stimulating RP Opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.
A brief introduction to begin:

My name is Hedonist Monk (Straight, Male), and I spend a lot of my time writing. As a result, I look at roleplaying as not just a fun thing to do when I have the time, but an excellent way to improve my skills as a writer. My roleplays must have more than raw lust and images to get by, I do require plot, intelligence, wit, and motivation. As far as lengths go, I've been known to write well over one thousand words per post, but will generally condense myself to match my opponent in terms of length and complexity. (Yes, that's right, I consider my RP partners opponents in a sinful game of words.) That said, even if I don't expect short-story-sized posts, I do expect you to have the basic courtesy to run through a spelling-and-grammar check before you post. Occasional typos are fine, I know there are probably a few on this very post, but misspelling every fifth word and neglecting to punctuate gets real old, real fast.

I know I come off a little strong and imposing, but I'm a nice guy, I swear. Last thing I want is to scare you away.

Now, to get to the beef of the post, the good ol' compact information:

Themes - I like these to pop up in my RPs:​
  • Romance
    -Yeah, I know, nobody cares anymore. I don't like raw lust, it's accurate, but boring to write. Romance is more challenging to properly emulate, and so it stirs me more.
  • Hatred
    -"I hate your guts. I love your body." Mmm, good stuff. Despite what I said above, sex and love don't always go together. Hatred between lovers is eerily enjoyable.
  • Confused Consent
    -Characters unsure of whether or not they want what they most obviously do. It blurs into one person wanting it, nobody wanting it, and people forcing things upon the other, and themselves. Confusion is like poetry, only more realistic.
  • Awkwardness
    -Not everybody is an experienced lover, or even very experienced at socializing. Stretch your abilities by playing a goofy, awkward character, and you will write your way into my soul

PLOT SEEDS - Ideas that I've been mulling around the old noggin, and would be happy to look into.​
  • Business Rivals
  • Princess/Knight (Cliche, I know)
  • Athletes (Different or Same Sport, one or both. Buff Boxer plus Lusty Lacrosse godess, or Baseball brute/ Softball Sexbomb)
  • Supernatural Beings (Your typical critters, vamps, sirens, witches, gods and goddesses, nymphs and shifters, valkyries and elves.)
  • Pirate/Prisoner (Or Pirate/Pirate, Pirate/Noblewoman, Pirate/Landlubber, what-have you. Piracy must be involved)
  • Superhero/not a hero (Or hero/ hero. Or hero/ villain. A lot of stuff here you can get into.)
  • Serial Killer/would-be victim
  • More, I'm sure. If you have an idea, pitch it at me, and I'll probably run with it. This list may grow in the future...

RULES - Things I will not do​
  • Incest
    - Urgh. I can't even think about it without squicking.
  • Inhuman creatures
    - By which I mean animals, nekos, etc. If it has fur or scales, no thanks.
  • Toilet Stuff
    - Again, Urgh.
  • Excessive violence
    - Biting, scratching, wrestling, etc., is fine. Making love to someone whose ribcage has been torn out is not.
  • Heavy Bondage/BDSM
    - It simply holds no appeal to me. Light bondage and whatnot is fine and some sort of natural, but chains and leather and whips are not, nor would they naturally fit into anything I'd be playing anyway.
  • Sparkly vampires
    - Yeah, I'm not a twifan. When I have dark creatures, I prefer they be dark. Sparkles are not dark.
  • 1-2 sentence replies
    - I've mentioned that I'm a writer. I also don't have a wide-open schedule, so not only would short replies be boring, but they would take forever to get through.
  • Homosexuals, transexuals, etc.
    - I realize this is a personal thing, and probably some sort of politically incorrect, but hey, it's how I am, and I don't do it. Gender roles are there for a reason, and I prefer to stick with them.

Closing notes: I am a very patient and forgiving person, and a very intelligent one. Please, if you have a problem with me, or a suggestion for me, let me know. I love feedback, and hate people who arbitrarily disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom