Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Spice Must Flow! Desert Power!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evo Var

Supernova
I want to see if I can get a Dune rp going. I would like to either have it based at the end of the first mini series or have it happen during the mini series.

Frelance said:
I want to see if I can get a Dune rp going. I would like to either have it based at the end of the first mini series or have it happen during the mini series.

OMG I'm reading Dune, what do you have in mind?

i was thinking it could be a pairing of a freman and a smuggler. I am not sure LOL I just started watching the miniseries again and now I have a craving to try a rp based on the story line.

I'd LOOOOVE to do a Dune RP with you at some point in the future when my schedule clears. I think it would be awesome! Mind if I place it on my RP Journal as one for the future?????

darkangel76 said:
I'd LOOOOVE to do a Dune RP with you at some point in the future when my schedule clears. I think it would be awesome! Mind if I place it on my RP Journal as one for the future?????

Definitly. Just let me know when you want to try it DA

Frelance said:
darkangel76 said:

Definitly. Just let me know when you want to try it DA

Sweet. I definitely shall. :)
Thanks!
*runs off to place on 'future RPs' list*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom