Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Underfoot [Seeking Males for Romance.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Panties

Super-Earth
Allright men.

So I am looking for ONE certain plot. And It is a book that I just finished reading and it has got me wanting to role play it now. It is a romance role play with a bit of Drama in it. Now here is the plot, or the jist of the plot at least. =]

----------

Bellagio, Inc. public relatinos genius Trina Roberts has been a bad, bad girl when she'd gone to bed with a recently jilted groom and wound up pregnant. She knew that Walker Gordon, [His name in the story. Though you can choose something different.] wasn't looking for forever --- at least not with her. So when he took a job overseas, she sort of Neglected to tell him about the baby on the way.

Well, now he's back...and he's just figured out the truth.

Walker had been reeling from a very public breakup when Trina had offered Solace he couldn't deny. He'd never expected the result would make him somebody's daddy! Trina claimed not to need anything from him, but he was determined that his child have a father.

----

This is definitely ROMANCE. And I want to start this off at the beginning where he's dumped at the Alter by his Fiance. She's at the bar and finds him there and that's where it all starts.

Please.. I would LOVE you forever if you did this with me.

Pm me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom