Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zydrate? Yes please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristeza

Super-Earth
Hello there! A couple of things before bawling out the juice in here:

- I have a wierd schedule. Starting by the fact that I go by GMT timeline. Ending in having a real life with college, exams and everything in between. Right now I have time, but I might go, in extremis, a couple of days without replying. I appologize in advance for that.

- I don't have a RH or F-list or whatever, simply for the fact that I'm up for almost everything. Yes, really. Barring scat or vomit, anything under the sun. If you're not sure, ask. Doesn't hurt, I won't virtually rip off your internal organs for that, and odds are I'll say yes.

- Mostly, my characters tend to be submissive/swing-ish. Rare were the occasions over the years where I've played a dominant type. Just haven't had many appealing chances.

- I can play either female or male characters, from the most flimsy and whoopsiedaisy fairy to the hardened rambo-esque graverobber. Any pairing between females, males and futas.

- I'm not picky about the length of the posts of the people I rp with. In fact, I tend to mimic their posts, unless something requires extra wording by itself. However, and though I do understand that sometimes one single line is all that can really be done, and entire rp of one liners is torture.

There. Now, with that out of the way...

I've been toying with a Repo, the Genetic Opera setting in my head for a long time. To the point I'll post a request thread about it. Heh. A few things, though.
- I won't rp cannon characters myself. It's fine if you want to do it, but I just can't.
- Although this is the only plot I can personally think of at the moment, if you have anything else on your mind, feel absolutely free to shoot it my way. Repo's setting is absurdly rich from top to bottom. I just picked one end. You might have another one.

-It's well into the reign of Amber on top of GeneCo, and things have only become even more out of control. Never had surgery demand being so high. And so was Zydrate. It was the biggest boom of Graverobbers ever, so the company struck a deal. They'd buy the street Zydrate from them, turning the illegal activity into a legal thing. For those that complied. Of course, most didn't give a shit about the GeneCo. And so, just as the graverobbers increased, so did the Repomen. It's in the middle of this underworld that we find Eva Kayne, a skilled Graverobber in her own right. And how couldn't she be, having worked under the same company she was now stealing as a Surgeon? The girl had to quit that job though, after Luigi tried to add her to his body count. From the close encounter, Eva escaped with multiple slash wounds, a couple of stabs in her left hand and a blind right eye. And a thirst for revenge. She could have gotten her eye back, yes. Her skin repaired. It was all just a surgery away. But no, owing GeneCo? Never. In time, she became one of the best in her... craft. Coupled with a handful of others, Eva became part of a network that stole a hefty share of GeneCo's Zydrate profit... And that's when the Repoman came in. Persistently pursuing her, almost day and night, in a large game of cat and mouse. To the Graverobber, it was a close call for survival plenty of times, the tension exciting Eva to no end. Until they day she was caught. Now it would be up for the Repoman to decide. Would he end this pursuit with her life here, after so long, months of challenges and mockery by his sensual prey? Or... no, that'd be too easy. The job required taking the graverobber out of commission by any means necessary. It didn't actually require death... and as long as no one knew, the girl was his property...

-I thought about something else involving GeneCo's new star, since Mag is dead. A new girl rising to stardom, but without Rotti's iron fist, the company must gain influences they lost, and why not trade these influences for favors by the dazzling lead voice herself? Don't have much more details here though. But if you want to complete it, go right ahead.

Interested-ed-ed? Feel free to post or PM. Me love you long time. Ciao <3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom