Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Illustrious Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Church Thanatos said:
Through the course of his wanderings he had made his way to the gym, with as much testosterone that was on the ship it wasn't difficult to find a sparring partner.

So that was where he would be, in the center of the room barefoot and shirtless on the mats facing one of the stim injected brutes that loved to hurt people. Hey they were terrible in delicate situations but when it came to the 'heavy lifting' there were none better. Plus gave him the challenge, no weapons they began to circle eachother feeling eachother out. Then in a flurry of action they exchanged blows, guarded against attacks and pretty much tried to beat eachother into submission.

"No you can go ahead. I'll stay here with my stock." her smile was brief and only to accomidate the fact that Kitty offered to help. "Do keep your pants on though~ I'd hate to have another mouth to feed on this ship." she joked tilting her head to the side as she read the expiration date of a pack of plums. "Now hurry off now, I'm sure you can find him working out or taking shots at the bar." Waving her hand to her rudely she was too consumed in her work to care.

Kitty nodded and gave a sigh as she finished off her berry's. she walked out of the storage room down to the gym to try their first then off to the bar. She had to chuckle at what the girl said but she was too careful to end up with child. She walked into the gym to find the caption sparring off with anther dude one she made note did look scary just a bit thou.

It was a pretty even match up until the point the captain faked a jab, came in low to sweep the mans legs out from under him, rising up and landing an elbow right into the solar plexus of the man who hit the mat with a giant outrush of air. Getting to his feet body covered in a sheen of sweat he patted the guy on the shoulder. "Almost had me Aryic. Was close." Grabbing a towel from a rack he drapped it around his shoulders using one edge to dab his face and then he saw kitty the new recruit. "Done helpin with the inventory already?" Said as he approached her.

She let out a smile and said "yea she said she could handle things and sent me away but first she feed me berry's they was so good". she gave him her most flirty smile she could master. She was in the mood but wanted him to work her a bit first in less of coarse it turned out their was a job to do. She thought the caption looked hot now with all the sweat on him from working out.

A nod. "Yeah she does that, complains about not having enough help then of course she decides to take on the whole work load anyways. Because if its not right to her standards she'll come right behind you and redo it." He had to laugh, because it was true, though it was a way to make sure shit got done as well. Which he wasn't complaining about. A look around the gym. "You get settled in with the quartermaster? He give you a bunk?" He called them bunks but they were pretty much personal quarters a small room with a bed a closet and a desk. A bathroom as well, but they weren't really much to look at. Hey, you couldn't live in the lap of luxary when you were on a star ship, just wasn't cost effective. Bigger ship meant easier to shoot.

"yea he made sure i had a room and added if i want anything at all just name it and he would be most happy to serve". she smiled at the thought and said "I wounder why is it that all guys i meet want to sleep with me"? she tapped her finger on her chin like she was in deep thought. The truth was not all guys got their wish only ones she saw could help her out like for money or in this case a place to stay. she never been with a guy long this she never feel in love. Could a man change that or is kitty just one big slut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom